What music are you listening to right now?

red930

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smashing pumpkins - tear (one of the best groups in my opinion).

any dream theater fan out there?

I love the smashing pumpkins! Dream Theater is very good too.

Currently I'm listening to..."Got you in a strangle hold baby...night I crushed your face!" or something like that..you know that song from (sweaty teddy) Ted Nugent I think. The guitar rocks in this song.

On playlist 1:

Craydle of Filth

Killswitch Engage

Johnny Cash (Please go listen to "A Boy Named Sue" and the cover of NIN "Hurt")

Mobb Deep

Nas

Rakim

Slayer

Disturbed(first album)

Sublime (ONLY "Date Rape")

Daft Punk

Prodigy

Common

Kanye

Rancid

NOFX

Raised Fist

Dropkick Murphys

Local H

US Bombs

Bob Marley

*you ready for this last one, no your not, get ready to dig up some old memories

The Mortal Kombat Theme song. HA! I seen one of the crappy movies one night on cable and it got stuck in my head. Good memories. Your stoned as hell, you find yourself in an arcade in 1996 what are you doing? Don't lie. Your loseing quarters by the handful, you got cottonmouth like a son of a classy lady. Fatality, flawless victory. You just lost 2 hours of your life. Just another day on the mid 90s. Good times.

You guys are lucky I didn't decide to post Playlist 2 or 3. I woulda never shut up.

On playlist 1:

Craydle of Filth

Killswitch Engage

Johnny Cash (Please go listen to "A Boy Named Sue" and the cover of NIN "Hurt")

Mobb Deep

Nas

Rakim

Slayer

Disturbed(first album)

Sublime (ONLY "Date Rape")

Daft Punk

Prodigy

Common

Kanye

Rancid

NOFX

Raised Fist

Dropkick Murphys

Local H

US Bombs

Bob Marley

*you ready for this last one, no your not, get ready to dig up some old memories

The Mortal Kombat Theme song. HA! I seen one of the crappy movies one night on cable and it got stuck in my head. Good memories. Your stoned as hell, you find yourself in an arcade in 1996 what are you doing? Don't lie. Your loseing quarters by the handful, you got cottonmouth like a son of a classy lady. Fatality, flawless victory. You just lost 2 hours of your life. Just another day on the mid 90s. Good times.

You guys are lucky I didn't decide to post Playlist 2 or 3. I woulda never shut up.

Ha ha, I know what you mean. 1996 in the arcade, lol. It was more like 93 for me though.

Listening to Sublime - Detox is the album I think.