• 6-10 Hours Per Week
    • 11-15 Hours Per Week
    • 16-20 Hours Per Week
    • 21-25 Hours Per Week
    • 26-30 Hours Per Week
    • 31-35 Hours Per Week
    • 36-40 Hours Per Week
    • 41+ Hours Per Week

Ok, im wondering how much people here work out, or get some sort of excersing per week, including lifting weights, or biking, etc.!

Im just tired of people thinking all nerds and geeks are those skinny people, who cant lift a pencil because it weighs more then them!

P.S.

Im just asking ON AVERAGE, somtimes ill do 15 hours one week, and 25 on the next...so just go by an average!

36 to 40.. work in a freezer.. moving boxes.. and stuff etc...

in high school I used to lift weights.. my max bench my senior year was 250 - 260 depending on what kinda day I was having..

LMAO. I get that all the time too. people think us computer folk can't do anything physical. Sorry guys, Varsity captain of the football team in HS, 3rd place Judo heavy weight division (yeah I'm about 240lbs) in the state of michigan, all county track (100m, 200m, discus, and 4x200m), I still play basketball 4 nights a week, run 2-5 miles a day, lift weights, swim, bike. just about anything to wear me out so I don't kill stupid people.

Kind of ironic, one of my old hs team mates is considering coming back to detroit to play for the lions...

Edited by bigred

well i lift weights all day and ride mah dirtbike like 3 hours a day so i put about 40 a week. i watch tv doing Crunches :) i watch the Digi-cable box and do 20 situps every minute. (bout 4 hours of tv a day). about 6-8hours a day

I go running, and yesterday I went boogie boarding in a river. I play the drums and am learning the guitar, but if you've done either you know they can wear you out. Im also very active with my friends. And geeks can get girls too, hot girls :D

I have a somewhat full gym in my basement(free weights,bike, t.mill,ab machine) and i try to get in there at least an hour a day,7/7 cause i really think it's important for my general health,and when it's sunny out i like biking,it gives me a chance to check out the girls lolll :D:P

I put 16-20, because once i got my drivers license, the amount of excersize i got decreased dramatically. I got to the gym for about an hour and a half 3 days a week, run, and play soccer 2 nights a week. Add that on to moving the comp to lan parties and working outside doing lawn work, I get out and do stuff a pretty good amount. Granted I'm still pretty much crack skin (about 6'1" 140)... But its not for lack of trying.