Please sugget the best high CFM Clear or UV 120mm Fan

rexian

Hello all,

I have a situation with my case lighting. I bought a 120mm dual CCFL UV logisys fan for front intake and 2 4" logisys black lights. Within 1 month of running the case fan CCFL don't light up anymore. Also, the black lights died within 15 days. The black lights are positioned near the GPUs. However, the CCFL fans (non-UV) rear intake and top exhaust are working fine. Let me reiterate, the fans are working properly but lights are not.

Now, can you guys tell me is this a random problem or is it common with UV lights? I will greatly appreciate if you can suggest some cool 120mm fan with high CFM. The one I have is extremely quiet 22db and 42 CFM. My PP&C Delta is Uber noisy and is the most noisy element inside my case followed by Zalman HSF and top exhaust fan. I tried to replace the delta inside the PSU but, found to be a big hassle as the pins are different and requires me to dissemble the PSU to take it out. So, I am okay with little noise but, I do need a good intake fan. I like the Panaflo 120mm with 113 cfm. But the darn thing is black....I soooooooooo much wish it were a clear one.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rex

i were to say if you wanted a HIGH HIGH cfm fan, almost as high as you can get, newegg sells 120mm panasonic panaflos for something like 17.99 a piece.

rated at 114CFM, and like 60 or something dBa.

Tom

IF you wanna be a cheapskate try the SUNON fans ,the 120cm can blow 100+CFM and only cost less than 10bucks!

I had the panaflo and modded it to use on zalman and then decided not to. what i am looking for is a CLEAR fan. Pana or Sunon are black. Also, Sanyon Denki's are black too.