time for a new PSU.

guys you are overdoing it a bit on the psu recommendations in my opinion im doing jsut fine with a Hiper TypeR 480 w psu...
The Hiper Type R's are approved & recommended, however as we haven't seen a lot of these in the DFI N4's yet,

we use the "A" list to "strongly recommend" what we KNOW from experence works best.

Dave :angel:

The Hiper Type R's are approved & recommended, however as we haven't seen a lot of these in the DFI N4's yet,

we use the "A" list to "strongly recommend" what we KNOW from experence works best.

yeah ok i can see what you mean, but if the lower cost PSU's are recommended i don't see why you always tell people to buy the most expensive ones, not that your help is not appreciated, but sometimes cheaper stuff does work just as good as the expensive . out there..

yeah ok i can see what you mean, but if the lower cost PSU's are recommended i don't see why you always tell people to buy the most expensive ones, not that your help is not appreciated, but sometimes cheaper stuff does work just as good as the expensive . out there..
There are 6 PSU's on the "A" list that are under $100 & I rarely recommend the $219 PC P&C 510.

The problem comes from having to shop outside of the US,

where availibility & prices vary a lot more than they do here.

Not to mention, that I do not know what is available there & at what price.

The Hiper's were added to the recommended list just for our UK/EU members.

well i live in the UK and it looks like the Hiper is the cheapest reccomended one in the UK, that i can find anway and it is powerfull w 2 12v rails, 580w n looks nice too Black w UV, i also read some reveiws on it before closing the deal, cheers for the input guys

BTW anyone have the Gigabyte Power Pro cooler post me some temp readings if you can before and after install.