Best MOD ever!

i just finished one for a friend thats all acryclic. this guy has waaayyy to much money though. after it was done, he came over with $100 and said 'what can we buy?" and i was like.. maybe another 512 of ram, or even another processor. hes like 'no i want lights.' and he made me spend $100 in lights. i dont have a pic that includes the $100 in lights, but i might be able to take some pics laters.

haha i had a guy come to me and ask basically the same thing. i put all kinds of cathodes and cable sleeving . in there, and charged him $100 just for the installation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my 2 year old were to get his little sticky little fingers on that he would add his own little mods to it, He can do wonders with a bannana, if that were mine Id need to have it in another bigger perspex case with a lock on it.

But it looks great

If my 2 year old were to get his little sticky little fingers on that he would add his own little mods to it, He can do wonders with a bannana, if that were mine Id need to have it in another bigger perspex case with a lock on it.

But it looks great

hahaha i refuse to have kids even though my wife keeps begging me to. how the heck would i be able to afford new hardware if im paying for diapers!?!

That first mod is nice but I have to wonder how long it would last if someone gave it to me and told me there was a FX57 inside. I dont think I would be able to put humpty back together again after I went exploring.

The other acrilic caces are more my style much more practical. Looks only go so far if you cant overclock and that first case had way too many bends and curves to be effecent especaly if everything was being cooled by that 120 in rad like it looks.

You know, the more I look at this thing, the more I wonder if it even is a computer...

Allow me to explain...

Yes, it looks like and could pass as a computer case, but... Do you see a motherboard? Do you see anything that resembles computer hardware?

I see what LOOKS like a PSU, and something that LOOKS like a CD-ROM drive, but other then that, I can't tell. And the two things I just mentioned don't REALLY look like they are anything that could be useable. The rest of the items look like it's a bunch of watercooling hoses, and hoses in the case for the simple fact of putting hoses in there.This case just looks like a bunch of wires going everywhere, for a pure aesthetic motive.

Hell it would be cool if it were a working computer, and you'd bet your butt I'd show it off if it were mine.

All I know is, if that really IS a working computer, that has got to be one classy lady to upgrade...

if you read the work log, he ghosted the motherboard and stuff. some of the tubes are water cooling, some have different cables in it, and i assume some are empty and just for design.

yeah upgrading is probably impossible. and cleaning it probably is also impossible.

You know, the more I look at this thing, the more I wonder if it even is a computer...

Allow me to explain...

Yes, it looks like and could pass as a computer case, but... Do you see a motherboard? Do you see anything that resembles computer hardware?

I see what LOOKS like a PSU, and something that LOOKS like a CD-ROM drive, but other then that, I can't tell. And the two things I just mentioned don't REALLY look like they are anything that could be useable. The rest of the items look like it's a bunch of watercooling hoses, and hoses in the case for the simple fact of putting hoses in there.This case just looks like a bunch of wires going everywhere, for a pure aesthetic motive.

Hell it would be cool if it were a working computer, and you'd bet your butt I'd show it off if it were mine.

All I know is, if that really IS a working computer, that has got to be one classy lady to upgrade...

Yeah poppy read the work log amazing amount of work went into the machine and its old as hell tech wize:)impossible to quickly upgrade...