Favorite Handgun Manufacturer

InCrYsIs

Favorite Handgun Manufacturer  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What is Your Favorite Hand Gun Manufacturer(s)?

I know we have a bunch of gun owners here. Out of curiosity what is your favorite HAND gun manufacturer(s) and why? If it is not on the list click other and tell us about it.

I am a Glock fan boy. I love with look and the reliability of it. Most important I like the way it feels in my hand. I also like Springfield XD's. I have several others but those are my favorites.

Edited by InCrYsIs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Colt? :blink:

I don't really have a favorite brand. I am partial to 1911s in general though. I've also got an XDm I like.

Yeah I was going off the top of my head. But Colt is a choice now. I do like Sig a lot too. Just can't afford it. :vmad:

Edited by InCrYsIs

I don't have any. Most of people doesn't have handguns. Is not normal in my country. For what I can see in movies, documentals, etc. It's very common in USA. I even saw 6 year old kids using guns (on YouTube!!!!).. well that is because of STU.PID parents who should be strongly penalized for that actions..

Edit: Most of who have a hand [/b ]gun here is either police or criminal..

Edited by loco_frags

Nothing wrong with teaching a kid about how to use a handgun and about gun safety. In the future, he'll know how to handle a handgun, whatever the reason may be, and if need be, protect himself and his family.

Edit: Most of who have a handgun here is either police or criminal..

Thats how criminals prefer it. Easier to rob an unarmed victim.

Edited by Coors

I don't have any. Most of people doesn't have handguns. Is not normal in my country. For what I can see in movies, documentals, etc. It's very common in USA. I even saw 6 year old kids using guns (on YouTube!!!!).. well that is because of STU.PID parents who should be strongly penalized for that actions..

Okay, first of all, please don't get your idea of what the USA is like from the movies. I would say that most of the people I know don't have handguns where as a lot of people I know have rifles and/or shotguns.

Nothing wrong with teaching a kid about how to use a handgun and about gun safety. In the future, he'll know how to handle a handgun, whatever the reason may be, and if need be, protect himself and his family.

Absolutely. Proper education when you are younger is key. Lessens chances of accident when older. Plus children's brains are like sponges. They absorb more at younger ages. Also if they start young there will be a better chance of them being good safe marksman. I wish I had an upbringing that included shooting and gun education. Unfortunately I grew up in NJ which isn't gun friendly.

Unarmed civilians are a governments/criminals wet dream.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Unarmed civilians are a governments/criminals wet dream.

Exactly. If you were a criminal, would you rob a city where everyone carries a weapon, or would you rather be the only person that is armed? Of course, being the only person that is armed is so much easier, nobody will resist. Personally, I can't carry yet since I'm not old enough for a permit, but I do carry a knife. I just hope I never have to use it. Actually cutting someone's flesh isn't as easy as pulling a trigger, and then you have the whole legal issue and how easy it is to pin a crime on someone carrying a knife.

Here's the EDC.

ker_Blur.jpg