[WTS/WTT] Wii Console w/ 7 games; $30 BNIB Razer Spectre Mouse

aaron6581230

Selling my Wii Console (original version). Unlike the ones now, this console can play all GameCube games. Includes box and all accessories. Comes with composite AND component cables (for HDTVs). I'm including 2 Wii remotes/nunchucks instead of 1, each with a Nintendo rubber case. $150 shipped. Open to trades.

Games that it comes with:

Wii Sports

Wii Play

Red Steel

Super Mario Galaxy

No More Heroes

Madworld

New Super Mario Brothers

Willing to sell the console, 2 controllers/nunchucks, cables, wii sports, and wii play for $125 shipped

DSC_0719500x333.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

Also looking to sell my BNIB Razer Spectre Starcraft II Gaming Mouse for $30+shipping.

http://www.newegg.co...razer%20spectre

-------------------------------------------------------

WTT:

- X58 Motherboard (w/ USB3, SATA 6Gb/s preferably)

- Anything you'd like to offer (I'm open to negotiate)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they started shipping out units without a stand. Nintendo did the change very quietly

Wow, that's slimy. Was it a software or hardware change?? (aka could hacking the wii bring back the compatibility)

Wow, that's slimy. Was it a software or hardware change?? (aka could hacking the wii bring back the compatibility)

I'm not actually sure. But the new ones aren't compatible with gamecube controllers either.

I'm not actually sure. But the new ones aren't compatible with gamecube controllers either.

That's dumb, like I'm pissed that the PS3 slims don't have backwards compatibility with PS2/PS1 games like my Fat one does, but it is more efficient and slim. Whereas the newer Wii is just nintendo being a-holes

That's dumb, like I'm pissed that the PS3 slims don't have backwards compatibility with PS2/PS1 games like my Fat one does, but it is more efficient and slim. Whereas the newer Wii is just nintendo being a-holes

Hence the reason why I'm never letting go of my ps3 fat :P

Hence the reason why I'm never letting go of my ps3 fat :P

:cheers: I probably wouldn't play it as much if it wasn't my PS2 also haha. I have one PS3 game for it but just picked up 3 PS2 games yesterday. It's a much cheaper experience buying them haha, and I'm getting to classics I missed in their prime (Got NFS: Most Wanted and two copies of MGS2 since they were both under $1!!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

:cheers: I probably wouldn't play it as much if it wasn't my PS2 also haha. I have one PS3 game for it but just picked up 3 PS2 games yesterday. It's a much cheaper experience buying them haha, and I'm getting to classics I missed in their prime (Got NFS: Most Wanted and two copies of MGS2 since they were both under $1!!!!)

Here, you could catch up on zelda and metroid as well :P

Tempted by this, but still a bit too rich for my blood. What all are you looking for in a trade?

That's dumb, like I'm pissed that the PS3 slims don't have backwards compatibility with PS2/PS1 games like my Fat one does, but it is more efficient and slim.

Just fyi, only PS2 backwards compatibility was removed. All PS3s can still play PS1 games, just the older models support PS2 too.