What does your Skyrim character look like?

iskout

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coors that looks mad. Just finished the story line for the College and I now have gear on me that equates to +250% magicka regeneration. My next charector which will be stealth based will definately try and get that armor.

Waco just seeing that make me remember just how much better khajiit and argonians are now.

6365887169_7e4d5c7a2c.jpg

Me and my companion I gave her my old mask because I got a better one +100% magicka regen goes well with my +100% magicka regen robes. For those that have seen the little statues in the load screen it would apppear there are quite alot of these masks but every time you fight someone with one expect to get your butt handed to you multiple times before you succeed through luck.

6365896153_7376bbdebb.jpg

Awesome glitch pity it didn't stay oh and in this pick my companion is no longer my mage but well a different mage/second dragonborn? apparently. Just got her so we will see if she shouts at things.

Only level 14, Dark Elf Pure Mage...dual casting FTW! No companion, my AoEs just damage them too much...

Prepare the Hadouken!!!

tesvpuckhadouken.jpg

I hate the skirt on this Leather Armor of Destruction, but the extra armor is worth a lot more then the majika regen on the robe I had, plus its like 3% more of a cost reduction on Destruction powers...

tesvpuck.jpg

I think some of you guys should consider attaching the image so there aren't several full-size shots on every page. :lol:

never used it, not going to bother when I can type in "img ctrl v /img"

Then learn to resize the image.

Agreed, it doesn't take that much to resize or hotlink.

Also if you you use Steam they have their own screenshot manager, just use that and link to the picture from there.

If someone is going to post a pic i'd rather see it in more detail than a downsized image. And the forum has built in downsizer for large images already. I mean if you don't want to load pics then don't click on "post your pics here" threads :lol:

If someone is going to post a pic i'd rather see it in more detail than a downsized image. And the forum has built in downsizer for large images already. I mean if you don't want to load pics then don't click on "post your pics here" threads :lol:

It loads the full image first and then resizes it. The problem is, if you have four or more 1920x1080 or larger images on a single page, people who don't have fast connections are going to be stuck waiting for a while. Not everyone has access to 3Mbps+ Internet.

Using the attachment features doesn't "downsize" anything. If you actually click on the attachment, it loads the image at whatever size it was saved at.

Using the attachment features doesn't "downsize" anything. If you actually click on the attachment, it loads the image at whatever size it was saved at.

Yep and if you use an external host (imageshack or flicker as Stonerboy did) you can post a screenshot which people can load as they wish.