iskout

What does your Skyrim character look like?

just like the title says, what does your Skyrim character look like?

cHLTd.jpg

What is that armor you are wearing ? I keep seeing it on the internet and want it ! It looks awesome :)

What is that armor you are wearing ? I keep seeing it on the internet and want it ! It looks awesome :)

He is wearing a mash of what looks like 3 different types of armor. Ebony helmet, daedric armor, and dragonplate boots/gauntlets.

Exactly. I've much shored it up since I took the picture. Might be time for another one. I'm wearing full Daedric armor (except for helmet) with a Daedric Bow (Shocking damage on it +10)

Ebony Ingots are hard to find. Add that with needing a Daedric heart, and it becomes very time consuming to get a full Daedric armor set.

Me and my Mage :biggrin:

6357754505_0079e4524f.jpg

Well we are both mages she is just the better one :lol: I swear she is literally 5 levels ahead of me. Always summons her flame atronach in battle fires of at least 10 adept level spells before resorting to her dual wielded staff of frost, my present to her. Just gave her a Staff of Fireballs which is far more powerful but she is yet to use it. Also for some reason she won't wear the better robes or boots I gave her.

Me I am wearing a mad mask that increases sneak, lockpick and pickpocket I think by 20 points each.

I have 2 characters right now: a battlemage Dark Elf

post-77960-0-43620100-1321617847_thumb.png

And I just started a new warrior/archer Orc!

post-77960-0-41649300-1321617856_thumb.png

Me and my Mage :biggrin:

6357754505_0079e4524f.jpg

Well we are both mages she is just the better one :lol: I swear she is literally 5 levels ahead of me. Always summons her flame atronach in battle fires of at least 10 adept level spells before resorting to her dual wielded staff of frost, my present to her. Just gave her a Staff of Fireballs which is far more powerful but she is yet to use it. Also for some reason she won't wear the better robes or boots I gave her.

Me I am wearing a mad mask that increases sneak, lockpick and pickpocket I think by 20 points each.

I think she'll only wear the robes if they're higher defense than the other stuff she's wearing, regardless of enchantments.

Nice mask. Makes me not want to come near you for fear of the 10,000 Gold in my pocket ;)

I have 2 characters right now: a battlemage Dark Elf

post-77960-0-43620100-1321617847_thumb.png

And I just started a new warrior/archer Orc!

post-77960-0-41649300-1321617856_thumb.png

That Dark Elf looks terrifying.

I think she'll only wear the robes if they're higher defense than the other stuff she's wearing, regardless of enchantments.

Nice mask. Makes me not want to come near you for fear of the 10,000 Gold in my pocket ;)

I think your right btw my mask is worth all that gold in your pocket :lol: and it goes well with my amulet that boosts magicka health and stamina.

I really need to buy a house again because I am walking around with 24000 gold. I just never buy anything.

What level are you?

And I reckon you and your companion should both go full deadric.

Ahh 90sgamer love the necromancer robes :thumbsup:

I think your right btw my mask is worth all that gold in your pocket :lol: and it goes well with my amulet that boosts magicka health and stamina.

I really need to buy a house again because I am walking around with 24000 gold. I just never buy anything.

What level are you?

And I reckon you and your companion should both go full deadric.

Ahh 90sgamer love the necromancer robes :thumbsup:

I'm level 31, about to hit level 32. I own 2 houses (Whiterun and Solitude), and I've passed about 375,000 gold through my hands.

I have full Daedric armor, and my companion has almost full Daedric, except for the Helm and Boots (and bow).

I'm level 31, about to hit level 32. I own 2 houses (Whiterun and Solitude), and I've passed about 375,000 gold through my hands.

I have full Daedric armor, and my companion has almost full Daedric, except for the Helm and Boots (and bow).

Time for a new pic then you cant leave it at that mish mash of gear. Show off two deadric warriors. If you need more hearts go talk to azura. Ebony well cant help you there :P

Time for a new pic then you cant leave it at that mish mash of gear. Show off two deadric warriors. If you need more hearts go talk to azura. Ebony well cant help you there :P

I will when I get a decent opportunity. I found a nice dragon covered in blood on it's head and neck... it hadn't killed anything yet (to my knowledge).

Well now just found something interesting and a perfect example of how much better this game is over Oblivion.

NPCs relaxing in some nice lovely hot-springs, no HGEC though you pervs :P

6360073919_b702a2367f.jpg 6360082667_3d0b26ab6f.jpg

6360091149_d2de79c808.jpg 6360099775_ebc36e5ce2.jpg