What does your Skyrim character look like?

iskout

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left mine full Res for detail. I figure if your rig can run skyrim then you shouldn't mind HD screenshots.., and these days most people welcome good quality pictures. ..not to mention most browsers will automatically resize it to your native Res anyway. Even on my cell its not causing any issues.

I can understand linking thumbnails or attachments in a discussion thread, but in one made to share pictures you should know what you are getting yourself into when you click the link.

I left mine full Res for detail. I figure if your rig can run skyrim then you shouldn't mind HD screenshots.., and these days most people welcome good quality pictures. ..not to mention most browsers will automatically resize it to your native Res anyway. Even on my cell its not causing any issues.

I can understand linking thumbnails or attachments in a discussion thread, but in one made to share pictures you should know what you are getting yourself into when you click the link.

It isn't a matter of having a powerful enough computer, it is a matter of having a fast Internet connection.

Skyrim doesn't need a fast internet connection to run. Loading high resolution, high quality images does. Come on, it doesn't hurt to post thumbnails or to spend 30 seconds optimising the filesize of an image with little-to-no reduction in quality. It's just common courtesy :unsure:

By bug, do you mean console commands? :P

Nah. I haven't even hit the ~ key once. It's a bug. I'm not posting it because it can easily be abused. I got like 3 sets until I figured out what was going on.

Nah. I haven't even hit the ~ key once. It's a bug. I'm not posting it because it can easily be abused. I got like 3 sets until I figured out what was going on.

On two of the boss mobs so far, they dropped their weapon when killed but still showed one in their inventory, giving me two of the same weapon. There are a bunch of quirky little bugs like that.