Coolit Pure

Don't expect any thing good in this thread...

*sigh*

This Pure is literally the worst thing I've ever used in my life.

I'm not ruling out that I'm a complete jackass and that I didn't install the thing correctly.

BUT

This thing was a complete PAIN IN THE ARSE to install, the hoses only bend so much to allow the installation of the block.

I just ended up ripping off that foolish aluminum piece they have on there...

:lol:

The damn thing idled fine for about 2-3 minutes and then just became saturated I guess.

It overheated like crazy, I was putting the side panel back on and I glanced over and noticed it at 71 and did the "switch dive".

I let it sit for a minute, checked everything (to my noob knowledge it seemed fine) tried it again... Same thing...

I shut it off at 65 that time.

I took EVERYTHING off, reseated it and tried it again to no avail.

I then took everything off removed the stock thermal paste and threw on some OCZ Freeze... Same effing thing...

But anyways... to speak the truth, I'm not even sure the pump was working.

:closedeyes:

/facepalm

It very well could just be an extremely quiet pump but I didn't hear it at all and the only vibration I felt from it was so minor that it could have been from an earthquake 1000 miles away...

All I know is that I myself am never taking that god damn thing out of the box again, if anyone wants to buy it they can have it for $30 shipped ConUS.

Really I don't want it, I suppose it could be returned and I could get a replacement and then I could dick around with my computer for another hour and then and then and then

NO AND THEN!

*smacks self*

*sigh again*

I took some videos, I'll edit them into a single movie thingamajig tomorrow.

Maybe... IF I feel like it...

I'm so depressed...

:P

Yeah that thing has been panned. The Domino Alc only preforms like a high end air cooler. this might even be worse than stock
Honestly Like I said It could very well have just been a PEBKAC issue (or the pump is broken) but You wouldn't think I could manage to improperly install a cpu block 4 times.

Which is why I'm lead to believe that the pump wasn't working...

If your planning on selling, post some pics up, I'm interested :lol:
I don't want the stupid thing, so yeah if you're interested you can have it for $30 shipped as-is...

(Free shipping for ConUS only)

:withstupid: Even there best cooler is not very good...

Yes , the true is. You need replace the hole , so they can not bend so hard make all coolant stuck not coming through .

I work like a champ. with me idle 34C => full load 8 hr 60C . Better than Zalman 9700 idle 42C => full load 65C.

All number been test with Q9450 OC 3.6GHz FSB 1800MHz :rolleyes: