Occ Us Election Exit Poll

suchuwato

OCC US Election Exit Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. If you've voted yet, who did you vote for?

• Barack Obama / Joe Biden
    • John McCain / Sarah Palin
    • Other Candidates
  2. 2. My state is assumed to be...

• Republican
    • Democrat
    • Swing / Tie
  3. 3. I'm expecting...

• A clear victory for one candidate
    • A marginal victory for one candidate
    • Too close to call / recount

Please only answer if you've voted, and be honest - members can't see what option you select.

Let's see how accurate OCC members are at predicting the winner! :)

Also let's hear how voting went and what the mood was like at the polls :thumbs-up:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Obama and it didn't hurt my feelings. I can't stand Bush so hopefully things will be better this time around. Who knows though the future is uncertain. I don't like McCain's running mate and I didn't want to see 4 more years of someone potentially following right in Bush's footsteps. The campaigns were a big factor to. MCcain seemed to not be very well organized and make alot of missteps, Obama on the other hand seemed to have things more together. Case and point with the Sarah Palin phone prank fiasco. If you can't run a smooth, well organized campaign then I fail to see how you can run the whole country effectively

Edited by troy5061

I predict this poll is going to be the same as the election poll in the other thread. Some people need to face that John Mccain is going to lose :rolleyes:
The poll in the other thread is not even close to national polls however, the demographic here is mostly young people, which are mostly for Obama, so its completly inaccurate. With that said, Obama is still polling higher than McCain, just not close to the margin on OCC.

I voted Obama and it didn't hurt my feelings. I can't stand Bush so hopefully things will be better this time around. Who knows though the future is uncertain. I don't like McCain's running mate and I didn't want to see 4 more years of someone potentially following right in Bush's footsteps. The campaigns were a big factor to. MCcain seemed to not be very well organized and make alot of missteps, Obama on the other hand seemed to have things more together. Case and point with the Sarah Palin phone prank fiasco. If you can't run a smooth, well organized campaign then I fail to see how you can run the whole country effectively

:withstupid: And most of the time when I here Palin talking oh my god I feel like putting gasoline on myself and lighting a match her dumb voice and the way she talks drives me insane. She has no experience in my book. She talks about something and makes no sense what so ever! She will be talking about something then jump to something else real quick. Leaving me wondering in the end what the hell is she talking about. :blink:

I don't know why the hell McCain picked her, was he awake?

I voted Other and actually wrote in Ron Paul. In the end I could not possibly bring myself to vote for either candidate and have a clear conscious. I knew going in there was no way I could vote for Obama, but I was a toss up on actually voting in McCain or writing in Ron Paul. Whoever wins, I just hope they don't tank the country worse than it is...which I have a feeling both candidates might do. :(

I voted for McCain but I have told myself that if Obama wins I will live with it. The United States needs another Jimmy Carter or worse(which is what this will be) to wake people up. Let the Democrats rule the roost and destroy and pillage at will. I would like to see all the Republican's not even report in or vote on anything. Let the house of cards crumble.