I Made The Cover Of Cpu

Modified quote from The Jerk "The new CPU magazines here, The new CPU magazines here.....I'm somebody now" B:)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude. every where i read a computer mag, and when i go to mods, i see your case. I love your case btw. how much time did you spent on it. a year? but anyways its cool talking to a "celebrity" :lol: LOL

466542[/snapback]

Well...not a year but it felt like it...more info here:My Case :P

Awesome Fueler! Hey man you deserve it. To this day I still think your case is the best one I have ever seen. :) ......I may have to come to you next time I want a truely custom case lol.

Thanks guys....You know the best part of this is that it is finally over....you have no idea how hard it was to keep my big mouth shut for four months waiting for this to happen and that doesn't include the two months of sitting on pins and needles while CPU debated on whether or not to put it in their mag. When they finally decided to do it I was informed that the pub date was pushed back two months because the editors decided they wanted it on the front cover and May was the first open slot (I wasn't about to complain) B:)