Annual OCC Contest Thread

bp9801

Hi Guys

Just wanted to give you guys an update.

All the winners info has be send out to begin shipping items out.

Sounds like Noctua and Xtracgear are shipping tomorrow. I will try my best to keep you guys updated as I hear back. Not all companies will tell me but I will keep you guys in the loop best I can.

Please post in this thread when your items arrive so I can keep track please

thanks everyone

I got my Gigantic beta key. Does that count?

I missed that I also won a CPU cooler. I only saw the thermal grease. Two prizes? I am a lucky guy. Sure, I may not be able to see my own name listed twice when only two lines apart, but still...whoo hoo!

Hi Guys

Sounds like Noctua and Xtracgear are shipping tomorrow. I will try my best to keep you guys updated as I hear back. Not all companies will tell me but I will keep you guys in the loop best I can.

thanks everyone

I got my Gigantic beta key. Does that count?

Partially. Everyone eligible received a Gigantic beta key.

I am curious about the steam keys, no rush, just looking forward to trying the game i won. Thanks again for the awesome contest! 

Shoot me a PM for the key!

I missed that I also won a CPU cooler. I only saw the thermal grease. Two prizes? I am a lucky guy. Sure, I may not be able to see my own name listed twice when only two lines apart, but still...whoo hoo!

Yup, not just a tube of thermal grease, but a cooler to use it with!

As far as I know, the winners information gets sent to the manufacturers, and they ship out the stuff. It takes 4-6 weeks, if I remember correctly.

Correct. You should start seeing stuff in about a month, but potentially less since there's no CES to deal with. Why we held the contest now, after all. It all depends on how quick stuff gets sent out, but I would imagine sometime in April or early May. Bosco can probably provide a better idea as to when.

Also, keep things civil.

Sweet! Sorry if i came off as uncivil :/ that's the last thing I want!

Hi Guys

thanks everyone

Will do! I can't wait =D

As far as I know, the winners information gets sent to the manufacturers, and they ship out the stuff. It takes 4-6 weeks, if I remember correctly.

Correct. You should start seeing stuff in about a month, but potentially less since there's no CES to deal with. Why we held the contest now, after all. It all depends on how quick stuff gets sent out, but I would imagine sometime in April or early May. Bosco can probably provide a better idea as to when.

Also, keep things civil.

Sweet! Sorry if i came off as uncivil :/ that's the last thing I want!

Wasn't directed at you! Was just a general thing.

As a reminder, winners of any games who have yet to contact me or ET3D, please do so to claim your prize!

Thank you so much to OCC once again! I have a very old and dusty video card holding me back. It's soon to be replaced with something much more current.  The most exciting part of this contest is the fact it's annual!

I'd love to see some build projects on the main page this year (ex. HTPC, media servers, watercooling, VR rig).