Guys we need to talk...

lucio

Thanks to Freesync and Gsync you can lower that to a a range around 60 and the experience is outstanding.

I agree about the speeds, the speed bumps we see now are more for a spec check list than a real sales point.

Instead of core speed the most important points for buying a card is the quality of build and the cooling solution. You want a card that is cool and quiet as well as stable. Forgive the sales picth but that was the goal with the Nitro lineup. We might not have the highest out of the box clock speds but they all come with Balck Diamond Chokes, high enduance solid capacitors and one of the most effecient and questiest coolers you can get. Plus the fans are all dual abll bearing designed for longevity and quiet operation. We focused on the quality of the build rathewr than adding an extra 10 MHz :-)

Cant disagree with you there. The Nitro 370 was solid on that point! In fact I remember back when Sapphire first introduced Vapor chamber cooling on the Atomic 3850!    

Well, I'd say that an overclocked i7-2600K is still one hell of a processor.

Salesman: "Here we have a great Intel quad core processor, latest technology and it's only $399"

Buyer: "Couldn't I just buy a cheaper unlocked quad core processor and overclock it"

Salesman: "It won't matter, because this $500 graphics card is really going to be the best for gaming"

Buyer: "Oh, OK please ring me up for the $399 CPU and the $500 graphics card"

Salesman: "Great choice - I work on commission  :)" 

Guys, can we be serious please? The guy is asking a question, and you're all goofing off.

It really seems like the OP is trolling

dude stop, there are no stupid questions only stupid answers... also the bubs on your avatar look weird

• 2 weeks later...