AKRACING Premium Gaming Chair (AK-7002-CS) Reviewed

Bosco

We have something a little different for you today.

Amanda takes a look at the newly released AKRACING Premium Gaming Chair (AK-7002-CS).

Check out her review on what she thinks about it.

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/akracing_premium_gaming_chair/

I love the look of the chair..... be kind of cool if they had an option where you could hook up speakers to it or it had built in speakers.

Price seems kind of high though, not sure if its worth that much.

I really like these chairs (I think another company or two makes similar ones to this), as they look amazingly comfortable and can allow you to sit in a variety of ways. However, the price of this one just hurts, lol. I'm sure that it's made of quality materials and such, but compared to a nice $200 office chair, I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay for all the extras that this one offers.

I'm in the market for a new desk and chair, but at $200 each :(. Looking into possibility of a custom Ikea desk. Need to figure out the layout for two 27" monitors and two studio monitor speakers. Seen people use metal leg stands mounted on top of the desk to put the speakers above the monitors.

Edited by WhenKittensATK

I'm in the market for a new desk and chair, but at $200 each :(. Looking into possibility of a custom Ikea desk. Need to figure out the layout for two 27" monitors and two studio monitor speakers.

Can you post the pictures once you are done with ikea desk :) 

I really really want a new chair...

But the price...it burns...

I think I'm gonna get a seat out of an actual car on Craigslist...I'd like to spend less than $200 and I bet I could pull the driver or passenger seat out of a WRX for that price.  :lol:

Its actually pretty common to hack together an office chair from a seat out of a car -- or a cheap racing seat off of ebay. I had thought about it a few times...

The price on this one does hurt a bit (I found myself arguing, would I have bought it ever in the first place?), and yes there are a few cheaper ones available even on amazon -- but I still am rather impressed with the quality of the seat itself.

I'll have to keep track of this post so I can post if something ever happens to it. But so far we're still good and quite frankly I have been  sitting in this thing a little too often lately. 

And Bosco -- I thought that's what your beer hat was for? No??