Cute Girls You Don't Trust

Fogel

Oh jeeez, I really do not need to be drinking around her because than I will hit it.

No, despite the friendliness and attractiveness she isn't my type.

What the shit is thread even about then?

:doh:

Don't you mean "apt-get install sandwich"?

We've got an Ubuntu user here! :lol:

Ubuntu is for the older rigs in the house that my parents use. Its simple enough for them to use, yet runs a lot faster than windows. For me, it was gentoo, but meh, I'm fine with W7 and W8. 

There really should be another female around here...

Trick will be to find another female with interests in PCs along with your patience, which is like that of Buddha.

hey Fogel just to set the record straight...

I am VERY selective... mostly let the woman select... but the ones I;ve selected...LOL you know

but they are quite a few that didnt make the cut that would have but I wouldnt... I've NEVER drank a girl prettier or.... I definitely have a "Type" as you say and I havent ever dated out of it...

It's ok I'll be his Wingman.... then he'd get more ass than a toilet seat ;):)

Hey look at the bright side... if you get with the Deli-Chick and you ask for a sandwich she aint got an excuse not to make you one lol

Ok, which post is the real you, the one above or this one?   The wife above and this one, you?  :rofl:

sudo make me a sandwich!

Aww, that's where the patience comes from.  It obeys commands!

I run Linux so they work on me. I think that's all she cares about. :tongue:

sudo su - ./services makefogelasammich

sumo make me a sandwich!

lol only you ...though that probably is how most non-techy girls would hear that.   DID YOU JUST CALL ME A SUMO?!

no su required it would be just sudo but then again hes gonna wanna do something like sudo apt-get purge skank y-for yes to confirm to getting rid of dead weight

Oh jeeez, I really do not need to be drinking around her because than I will hit it.

No, despite the friendliness and attractiveness she isn't my type.

What the shit is thread even about then?

:doh:

You just took quotes out of context so no wonder you are bonking yourself on the head.

The first comment was in response to someone saying if I drink enough than she will become prettier to me.    Whomever said that (too lazy to go look) obviously ignored the whole thread (and the thread title).   So I responded that I don't need to be drinking around her as that WOULD ignore the whole point of this thread.

The second quotation is completely in line with this whole topic.   Not really sure what else to say as it pretty much sums up the topic.

no su required it would be just sudo but then again hes gonna wanna do something like sudo apt-get purge skank y-for yes to confirm to getting rid of dead weight

Well I figured Waco wouldn't make a sandwich for me even if I invoked the sudo command as sudo commands can still be built with limitations, but if I switched user (specifically to BluePanda) he might!

edit:  That statement does make more sense now Bowtie.

Edited by Fogel