Anyone seen this case?

Anyone seen this case, I just found it on newegg. Anyone own one? Looks pretty neat, not sure how keen I am on the yellow / black (now that I think about it I kind of like it)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129092

thoughts?

I believe there are several reviews on it in the news section, might want to check them out. For its purpose it looks pretty good, airflow and cooling. But i don't think i could live with it. Unless they offered it in black and with some huge dust filters.

I believe there are several reviews on it in the news section, might want to check them out. For its purpose it looks pretty good, airflow and cooling. But i don't think i could live with it. Unless they offered it in black and with some huge dust filters.

Yea apparently its designed to be positively pressured inside (with all the fans) so it actually will expel dust out well.

Anyone seen this case, I just found it on newegg. Anyone own one? Looks pretty neat, not sure how keen I am on the yellow / black (now that I think about it I kind of like it)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129092

thoughts?

OCC review

I have not used one or even seen one before but it seems like it would be very good temperature wise.

That is if you use enough fans to force the airflow where you want it, which is while in turn pull a . load of dust into the case as well.

I was the reviewer for the Lanboy Air, and it's a really neat case. Fully customizable, modular, quiet, and looks very cool. It cools decently but it's not an award winner in that category out of the box. Replace the fans with a couple of higher speed ones, and it has a lot of potential! One thing that I didn't get a chance to play with about it was running all of the fans as an intake, to slightly pressurize the interior and allow the exhaust to escape through, well, the rest of the case.

It's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. FYI it can get dusty! Mine did very quickly.

I was the reviewer for the Lanboy Air, and it's a really neat case. Fully customizable, modular, quiet, and looks very cool. It cools decently but it's not an award winner in that category out of the box. Replace the fans with a couple of higher speed ones, and it has a lot of potential! One thing that I didn't get a chance to play with about it was running all of the fans as an intake, to slightly pressurize the interior and allow the exhaust to escape through, well, the rest of the case.

It's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. FYI it can get dusty! Mine did very quickly.

So quick question then, the biggest deciding factor on this case, is if I can take the mobo tray and and flip it over to the other side of the case and upside down. So its inverted and the cpu is towards the bottom and the gpu is upright towards the top. Like in this case. (this is my current rig)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJyu3R1IEz4

I came very close to buying this case, but after MUCH research I decided against it. One, the dust issue is really bad according to several owners. Two, several complaints about the HDD suspension system. Three, it's not quite as large as most full-tower cases (if that's what you wanted). Four, the fans are a little bit weak for the full mesh design, more powerful fans are definitely needed.

These were the results I found and made me go with the Cooler Master HAF 942. I really like the 942 and glad I made the decision to purchase it.

As always, YMMV. Good luck and hope this helps a bit.

Exactly like the person above, I too was very close to buying this case before deciding on the HAF-X Nvidia Edition.

I'll admit it looks amazing, but here's what I didn't like:

HDD suspension system sounded like a great idea at first, but it just doesn't seem to hook into the drive itself that well. They actually warn you to remove all the hard drives before you move the case.

The top fans have to be mounted outside the case on top.

Did not like how you have to remove several side panels to access.

Might be a little cramped, and the cable management (something I was looking for after my Antec 900) was less than desired.

Finally, noise. I would be worried about mesh = noise.

As far as dust, the case theoretically is designed for the fans to produce enough positive pressure to where dust is blown out of the case. The people who reported it was dusty may not have had their airflow correct.

I just didn't think it was worth the money. Like I said before, I decided to spend a little more and grab a HAF-X. Great airflow, great cooling, roomy, filtered fans, awesome cable management, and nice extras that help you cool your graphics card.

I never saw this case before till one day l walked into the local computer store and it was on demo display. Had a tank of a system in it. $1800 worth of gear, crazy. But it looked cheap like all made of plastic from far away l thought till l went up and looked at it. Then it was all metal, and looked solidly built. Then lego pop into my head and bumble bee.

But customizable, hell ya. The things you could do with it would be crazy. If something does not fit you drill in out and go with it and it would still look like it was made like that.