Anybody Buy/play Fallout 3 Yet?

maj0rgamer

i cut back my graphics OC and that seems to work so far. Doesnt really like anything past 700mhz

I am running at 1440 and it is perfect...I am looking for my father at the Radio Station now...the only issue I have had is the one where I close out the program and it says it has encountered an error. This game is awesome so far...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i just got done with GNR.. now im goin to the museum to get the disc for the radio station.. i get lost sometimes and it sucks lol

There are so many different things you can do in this game it is unbelievable. Did anyone talk to the guy about blowing the bomb up and then talk to the sheriff again? I had my life threatened after he knocked off the sheriff.

There are so many different things you can do in this game it is unbelievable. Did anyone talk to the guy about blowing the bomb up and then talk to the sheriff again? I had my life threatened after he knocked off the sheriff.

Yep...I was kinda shocked that it happened so fast. At least you get the cool duster, hat and rifle, right?

Brilliant. :)

I killed that guy and got myself a stylin' suit, shades, hat and a silenced 10mm. The last of which came in very handy during one of the Project Purity mission. The one where you had to clear out all the super mutants from their lab. Fun game but it got even better when I got myself a tactical nuke launcher(The Fat Man) in Rivet city. Too bad ammo for it is so rare. :(

Yep...I was kinda shocked that it happened so fast. At least you get the cool duster, hat and rifle, right?

Brilliant. :)

No doubt...rifle is mcnasty.

I killed that guy and got myself a stylin' suit, shades, hat and a silenced 10mm. The last of which came in very handy during one of the Project Purity mission. The one where you had to clear out all the super mutants from their lab. Fun game but it got even better when I got myself a tactical nuke launcher(The Fat Man) in Rivet city. Too bad ammo for it is so rare. :(

See I killed him as well, but when I killed him i had 5 guys attack me. I had to start over because after dying and reloading, 5 dudes automatically come in to end me.

Interesting. I shot at him the moment he started shooting and nobody came after me. Did you shoot after the dialogue? If so, I think that's why. Oh and I learned that holding your reload button puts away your ranged weapon(click with melee but ranged I never got until just last night) and that helps a lot if you accidentally attack someone. :blush:

Interesting. I shot at him the moment he started shooting and nobody came after me. Did you shoot after the dialogue? If so, I think that's why. Oh and I learned that holding your reload button puts away your ranged weapon(click with melee but ranged I never got until just last night) and that helps a lot if you accidentally attack someone. :blush:

You are correct I killed him after the dialogue...I should have been more proactive and just off'd that mamma jamma right away.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

did anyone else went for the collector's edition? I bought it in the middle of november and must admit that it was worth every PLN spent on it. + it's dual language and that is so rare in my country! I don't have to do tricks to play the ENG version. (Man, why do they keep localizing games? For what crap? It really makes me angry :) )

best regards,

wiewior1984.