Picked up 2-GTX 570s this evening

road-runner

Picked up a couple Zotec GTX 570s at microcenter today the last 2 they had that was on sale, got one for 189 they couldnt find the other new one that showed in stock so got one someone had returned for 150.00 both are folding now about 30000 PPD each card, then 14,000 on smp... About 74,000 ppd one machine not bad...

Damn 570s really do a number on 560s just over double the ppd per card. I really need to fold again but laptop folding is disastorus and with the temp sitting at nearly 40C I don't think I will set any of the other rigs in the house up. This bloody heatwave that is only just getting started is a killer.

Really need to get folding on two 560s and a 2500k again.

I ordered a GTX 670 last night half to get both "main" rigs back in gaming order and prob more importantly to further boost my folding production or slow down skyrocketing of the power bill that has come from me firing up everything INCLUDING my girlfriend's old first gen i3 based Dell with a geforce 315 I found in it. :D

All I know is Newegg's 6/12 mo. no interest promos are a scary thing.

I ordered a GTX 670 last night half to get both "main" rigs back in gaming order and prob more importantly to further boost my folding production or slow down skyrocketing of the power bill that has come from me firing up everything INCLUDING my girlfriend's old first gen i3 based Dell with a geforce 315 I found in it. :D

All I know is Newegg's 6/12 mo. no interest promos are a scary thing.

If I fire it all up I dont think I will be able to pay the power bill. Production would look awesome for the month. Would not have to run the heat at the house as long as the rigs are downstairs.