The Walking Dead

Andrewr05

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointing and boring. Its just a replay of last season's raid on the prison with the mix of Hershel's farm escape. How is this guy keeping a tank that long and finding the fuel for it. Let alone wasting all the shells shooting random crap.

So what did you guys think of the finale?

First of all, "mid-season finale" :P

I loved it because...

The best part is that now the group is severely splintered. You have Glenn on the bus, Maggie with Bob and Sasha, Tyrese with the kids, Daryl and Beth, Rick and Carl, and Michonne on her own (or maybe she was the one that grabbed Rick's daughter?). And then of course there's Carol floating around somewhere.

With everyone split up, they can really take the series anywhere. Really curious to see if they go the LOST route and devote each episode to an individual person/group for the second half of the season, leaving us wondering each week about the rest of them. I sure as hell hope they don't rush it and have them all easily find each other.

Disappointing and boring. Its just a replay of last season's raid on the prison with the mix of Hershel's farm escape. How is this guy keeping a tank that long and finding the fuel for it. Let alone wasting all the shells shooting random crap.

A little of this but wasn't really disappointed, just was WTF'n at the wastefulness. Revenge is stronger than logic I guess(even though there have been countless timess where bad resource handling was prevalent throughout the whole season.)

I loved it because...

The best part is that now the group is severely splintered. You have Glenn on the bus, Maggie with Bob and Sasha, Tyrese with the kids, Daryl and Beth, Rick and Carl, and Michonne on her own (or maybe she was the one that grabbed Rick's daughter?). And then of course there's Carol floating around somewhere.

With everyone split up, they can really take the series anywhere. Really curious to see if they go the LOST route and devote each episode to an individual person/group for the second half of the season, leaving us wondering each week about the rest of them. I sure as hell hope they don't rush it and have them all easily find each other.

Yeah you pretty much have my opinion right on the money except, I feel as if:

Anyone who got on the bus, I don't believe we'll see again. Other than Glenn they were pretty much the useless secondary characters.

I do like that they took the show out of the comfort zone, when it's two slow and dramaish...why even be a show about Zombies if there aren't any Zombies?? Not that I'm looking for a braindead (no pun intended) show but the second season's majority was downright brutal to sit through. The beginning and end were the only parts worthwhile.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my problem with The Walking Dead. After Season 1 which was great, they just pull the same BS. First episode shows tons of action/how new life is going. Then the next like 5 episodes are a complete snooze fest where really uninteresting stuff happens with a tiny bit of good stuff. Then season/mid-season finale is some crazy action packed 10-20 minutes. Rinse and repeat. It's really getting boring. I think Zombies are still best for a movie because you don't have to explain things like grass mowing itself and brand new cars. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my problem with The Walking Dead. After Season 1 which was great, they just pull the same BS. First episode shows tons of action/how new life is going. Then the next like 5 episodes are a complete snooze fest where really uninteresting stuff happens with a tiny bit of good stuff. Then season/mid-season finale is some crazy action packed 10-20 minutes. Rinse and repeat. It's really getting boring. I think Zombies are still best for a movie because you don't have to explain things like grass mowing itself and brand new cars. 

Most people agree that The Walking Dead is basically a mature-audience soap opera with zombies.

Its main focus is the survivors.

Most people agree that The Walking Dead is basically a mature-audience soap opera with zombies.

Its main focus is the survivors.

Except Season 1 and Season 3 kept it fresh and interesting. Season 2's middle filler was just atrocious

• 2 months later...

So... Daryl does have a soft side afterall...

I thought they were gonna get it on....would that mean we'd see his hard side?

:lol: (no homo)

:rofl:

I seriously commend his ability to at least not make any hints at wanting to.

Her dad said no drinking, I bet he also said no pre-marital sex.

Daryl to the rescue!

May as well kill two birds with one stone...