Nyt's GTX560 benches and results

Nyt

My waterblocks won't arrive until next Wednesday. :(

However, my GTX 680's come in tomorrow. :P

Have you overclocked yours, yet?

No, no overclocking yet, but when I get around to it I'll be sure to embarrass some people ;)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nyt, here's some scores to compare against. Anyone who owns a HD 7970 really need to overclock it on stock voltages. It's just foolish not to.

Stock HD 7970:

P8216

1170MHz Core Clock and 1780MHz Memory Clock HD 7970 at stock voltages:

P10036

1290MHz Core Clock and 1780MHz Memory Clock HD 7970 at 1300mV's:

P10733

Nyt, you should have stayed with the HD 7970's. I'm not impressed with the GTX 680's so far.

Im thinking that too, after seeing your results. Im probably going to skip the 680s and wait until the GK110. The GTX680s should be $350 a piece but just because they compete with AMD's top card, Nvidia are milking the market.

So what kind of results have you got so far?

I'm curious how much difference your cpu-ram makes for you in comparison to my older gear.

I have 2x MSI N560GTX Twin Frozer II in SLI OC'd to 980ghz on 1.087v. I was expecting a little better 3d mark scores but I think it is my AM2+ cpu and ddr2 ram holding my back on the physics score.

P6897

So what kind of results have you got so far?

I'm curious how much difference your cpu-ram makes for you in comparison to my older gear.

I have 2x MSI N560GTX Twin Frozer II in SLI OC'd to 980ghz on 1.087v. I was expecting a little better 3d mark scores but I think it is my AM2+ cpu and ddr2 ram holding my back on the physics score.

P6897

Well I did do this run at 1025mhz and 2200mhz with my MSI Twin Frozr II GTX560 SLI

Got P9614 which is quite a lot higher than your score but is probably because the cpu-ram gives me the edge and my cards were overclocked higher (especially on the mem)

Wow, yeah my CPU is holding me back pretty bad in comparison. You got 10000 more points on the physics score than me! The graphics score was actually pretty close.

When I OC the mem my temps go through the roof. It ran stable at 2500 but hit 90C.