OCC Video Production - Intro Ideas

El_Capitan

I was thinking of creating an OCC Video Intro for any future OCC videos. Let me know your ideas.

Here's a few that I had in mind:

1. The OCC Logo as a case fan. The speed of the fan goes faster, and the "OVERCLOCKERSCLUB overclocking to the next level" gets sucked through to the other side (from left to right).

2. The OCC Logo as a throwing star. As it gets thrown (from left to right), it reveals the "OVERCLOCKERSCLUB overclocking to the next level" in it's trail. The throwing star logo also hits an overclock button on a motherboard where it shows it changing from "3.6GHz" to "5.0GHz".

3. The OCC Logo as a stick-figure robot. It sets up the letters "OVERCLOCKERSCLUB" from a pile of letters, then writes "overclocking to the next level" like it's writing it on a chalkboard, and finally spray paints the "CLUB" letters gold.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Spin the occ logo with spinning car wheels as sound, and when it halts to a stop, the overclockersclub text appears (from left to right).

I know cars don't have anything to do with computers, but the sound effect could be nice xD

Spin the occ logo with spinning car wheels as sound, and when it halts to a stop, the overclockersclub text appears (from left to right).

I know cars don't have anything to do with computers, but the sound effect could be nice xD

We could make it go slowly at first (OCC letter inside start as "Stock"), taking a second to reach the letters "CLOCK", where it makes a pit stop, gets "overclocked" and the inside letters turning from "Stock" to "OCC", and then burning rubber to get to the end, where it leaves a trail of smoke with the words, "overclocking to the next level"?

If you're talking about including it at the beginning of official videos, no thanks. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but sorry; most of the time I don't want to bother wasting time with editing a video and just upload as-is.

If you're talking about including it at the beginning of official videos, no thanks. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but sorry; most of the time I don't want to bother wasting time with editing a video and just upload as-is.

editing a pre-made video isn't hard to do and I think OCC needs a intro video personally. I guess it kinda doesn't matter since the OCC youtube is dead and unorganized. It need a bit of work and a intro could be helpful I think.

Agreed. Forced intros annoy me as a consumer as well.

Agreed. Forced intros annoy me as a consumer as well.

Yep. Especially when it's like a thirty-second clip, but you have to watch a twenty-second intro first.

If i was in control of the the youtube channel I would have a intro on stuff and make playslists for everyting....but i'm not. seems like i'm the only one in support of this, sorry cap :(

If i was in control of the the youtube channel I would have a intro on stuff and make playslists for everyting....but i'm not. seems like i'm the only one in support of this, sorry cap :(

Yeah, oh well. Lower production value = easier, anyway. :P