Occcanada

Wheelhop

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine! Been working at my new job at the pharmaceutical company and have found it to be quite interesting, lots of new things to learn.(even for an "OLD DOG" like me! :lol: )

Maybe "VERY" soon (before Christmas) I'll find the time to make those waterblocks that Keto inquired about. (he's entitled to at least a couple of sets of prototypes. Boy do I ever miss his sense of humour, it was great!)

That will be the next step in my experimentation in cooling! :D Don't forget that I'm not in a hurry. I've learned a lot from the interaction in the Canadian and American forums among others, and the reluctance of going forward with the waterblocks was not only a finacial decision, but also one to study the results that I have aquired through conventional cooling. For now I have dropped the idea of making hdd coolers, there's just too many of them out there, and machine time for making the design like the one I sent you is very demanding, at least for me. :( (I still can't get those fans through the distributor without a credit card! :angry: )

My rig is not a computer, it's a cooling experiment! :)

Kaluminati king of the diapers :lol:

you have a death wish sir :P:lol:.. and no maz.. why would i be mad.. i know its all in good fun.. and what do you mean im stillin diapers.. im not the one sporting "depends" at lan parties... jk... hahahaha