Occcanada

Wheelhop

yeah we dident have alot of post bombers (spammers) their like we do here.. it gets kinda well.. i shouldent say kinda.. its really annoying.. but It something we delt with.. and after we hung Kuli, by his...... mwhahaha.. he stoped doing it :P

hun gme by my what... boy.. u got a death wish.. lol, and i never spammed... that was that g-prime kid... i was the one who put used kitty litter in your oatmeal... get your stories straight... and i realize this is an older post... but this seems to be where the larger mass of posters from OCCC ended up... good to see you guys again!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hun gme by my what... boy.. u got a death wish.. lol, and i never spammed... that was that g-prime kid... i was the one who put used kitty litter in your oatmeal... get your stories straight... and i realize this is an older post... but this seems to be where the larger mass of posters from OCCC ended up... good to see you guys again!

King Kalu, how are you sir.? (remember that one, or shall we just drop the subject. :lol: )

For those of you that do not know him, he's the mad Canadian modder, if it doesn't move, he'll mod it! :lol: (He'll probably mod it if it moves too!)

By the way Kalu, I'm saying these things with a tremendous amount of respect. :) Good to hear from you. :D

no not really.... I can understand ppl not wanting french on the board...

they fold under pressure too quickly.... heh  :P

as for post bombers I mean like this:

You'll find that just about anywhere you go.

We all live on a very small planet that is getting overcrowded in a hurry, wouldn't it be nice if we could all get along? :(

I'm an Anglophone with a Francophone wife, my children have attended both french and english institutions except for the youngest which is 7 years old.

I have had schooling in both languages and found that to be be a great benifit.

People fear what they don't know or understand. (ignorance, not meant in a bad way) :D

OLD MAN! (LOL)

Why, because I was a member of the old farts club? :lol:

Good to see (or read) you too Roblae! :D

am i allowed to join that club yet i turn 30 this month :lol:

after that point i think your elegible .. lol... like the old saying goes... never trust anyone over 30.. lol

I guess that you could be a junior member Bishop! :lol:

Sorry Roblae, in my book you're still a young man, so you'll have to wait to get into this "highly exclusive" club. :lol: We have to set standards, can't let just anyone into this club. :lol:

And finally Kaluminati, aren't you still in diapers! :lol: (very sorry about that one, but I just couldn't help myself, Bosco has one heck of a sense of humour, please don't be mad at me.)

It's really great to hear from all of you guys again. :P