Need Help Finding A Case...

Here's what i'm looking for. A case that is extremely moddable. I'd like a black, aluminum, 10-bay ATX case. I don't really care about front usb/firewire/audio ports. If at all possible, i'd like there to be no fancy-schmany things at the bottom of the front bezel so I can easily make a space for a fan there. Nothing on the side panel either. It being toolless would be swell as well. I don't really care if there is a door or not above my drives bays. If I can get this at <50$'s that'd be great as well, but I'd be fine w/ anything under 100$.

This will be my first serious project and at first I played around w/ the idea of gettin a LL71 and going from there...but, I don't want to mess up 184$'s worth of nerd goodness b/c it was my first time screwing around w/ a dremel and masking tape. So any suggestions to a cheap black case I can get some practice modding on would be very appreciated.

wrong. go to www.crazypc.com look at the bottom of the cases and try to find a Aluminum black Lian-Li pc 7 or something. its black or silver and like 100 dollers. not that bad for a case that is one of the sharpest looking and best moders. dont get a cheiftech or a antec or chemning dude they are so played out. PLEASE DONT. i gotta chemning from www.xoxide.com but its not the one everyone plays out its the x-sonic. (not very modable). front fan controller top blowhole is about it.

http://www.googlegear.com/jsp/ProductDetai...ductCode=140025

this would be perfect if it didn't have that horribly gay Antec written on the sides...stil it's the closest I've found to what I want so I'll probably end up getting it. The only thing I don't like about the LL's are the built in front grills/fan controller. oh well, I might just have to live w/ it. Any suggestions on how to mod those fan grills out.