Help to decide which RAM to pick for RMA?

newguy

Hi guys,

Just contact OCZ for RMA my PC5000 (TCC5), they don't have stock anymore, so they offering me two options.

1.) OCZ4002048ELDCPE-K

2.) OCZ6001024EEPE-K (Samsung TCCD) Elite Edition

Which is better pick? I like 2GB for future but the 2nd one can clock like PC5000. Tough for me, so please help!!

Thanks! :eek2:

I am sorry, I need to mention one thing, I am using one pair PC5000 now, the defective is an extra pair though...

... EDIT... Still no one reply yet? I need to make decision in tomorrow, Please Help! Thank you.. :sweat:

Thanks, both of you.

OK, Looks like no one vote for the 2GB... For OC #2 for sure beat up #1. But if playing BF2 with #2 will it perform better than #1 or the 2GB will kick #2 butt in no time?? :rolleyes:

Still open for opinion....

2GB will kick the OC'd #2 in no time ;):D

Who knows better then OCZ.... :)

I agree also.. If your looking to just bench then the TCCD would be better.. But for BF2 and other games the 2gig is the way to go for sure.. I will NEVER go back to BF2 without 2gig's its just soooooo much smoother..

Thanks guys!

I pick the 2GB as well even TCCD clock much better than 2GB. Cause I already using PC5000 now, I see there will be no benefit for replacing PC4800 on my system but 2GB is completely different story. I just can't wait to get them... SO, if I want to play games, I'll put 2GB, when I want to bench, I'll put back my old PC5000. So far I have no complain with these PC5000 (TCC5), I know CPU MHz is the King, I can clock easy over 300MHz by using them... And I think I am going to get the Sandy 4000 (since all top guys recommended) in a couple of months. But what about x2 3800? Is that one the dual core 3000 Venice? I think x2 4400 just too much for now.