Fold Faster

Badams66

How can i get my computer to do folding faster? I have it running on my computer (in my sig) and on my dads computer (P3, 700mhz, 512mb ram, etc.)! Last night when i left it running on both computers, the internet went out when it finished, and then it started all over again :angry: ! So i need a way to finish them BEFORE i go to bed at night, anyway to do this?

Get a faster computer.

What's wrong with leaving computer on all night?

Thats what i did last night on both computers, but the inernet went out when it tried to send the finished WU or whatever, and then when i woke up it was still trying to send it....so i reset my internet and they started back at 0/500 and 0/400

Mine did this too, added it to the queue or something, I shut the system down and when I booted up it sent the finished WU while working on the next one.

The following is totally useless and irrelevant information.......

(but I put it there anyway!) :P

Don't know what kind of internet you've got (probally cable?) well anyway that audible data sending stream (most annoying) I'd just had enough so I stealthed my modem (cut circuit foil trace & tagged 2 links to an external switch), so now I can shut off the bloody noise when the system is auto dialing to send WU's etc. <_<

cheers..........

do this goto configer (right click on the foldin display) find a box that says ask before connecting to network, that will make it so it asks you before it connects so you have time to dial up. hope thats helps.