DFI Lanparty S939 NF3 Ultra -TWEAKS

@Sapphire_pro

Have you checked whether the jumpers on your motherboard are set correctly?

I had exactly the same problem and i found out the jumpers where missing.

I also have a question about my DFI motherboard. My 3700+ can be overclocked. I have managed to get it stable at 273 x 11 = 3003Mhz with 1.55 Vcore (about 1.52 according to bios/speedfan). I am still using bios 7/11 and I have read that people who have a San Diego core get the best results with bios 8/15 Beta or 8/24 Beta.

I also have read that there where a lot of problems concerning this bios and my warranty will be void if i use this bios.

Will I get a significant improvement using a beta bios instead of the 7/11 bios?

Do i have to increase my chipset voltage if i want to get HTT of 300 or higher stable?

Is there any way to get Sata Ports 1 & 2 locked ?

Im planning on getting raid 0 on ports 3 & 4 and a storage hdd on the other sata ports.

You aren't going to void your warranty running a beta...and I used to use 12/19 beta with Sandies and opterons....BUT...you are already doing well and I see no reason for you to change a thing.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i havent visited here for a long time. Ever since my board went bad on me, I ended up gettin an asus a7n5x.

I see OldGuy is holding it down.

Sold mine a couple of months ago...but I know still know where all the answers are :D