7-4 fix?

Guest kris_merged

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

running 704-2bt with 4x512 TCCD. The OC is much better with my x2 3800+ and I'm much more stable than on 623-3. Though that might be due to the fact that I'm using 4x512. I'm very happy with the performance and the OC is perfectly stable in prime 95 16+ hours. Though 3dmark05 is another issue due to my grphics card overheating... booo!!!

If you need the 7-04 get the 704-2BT and try it out. I was able to change the v-core to what is shown in my sig with no issues, best of luck

• 2 weeks later...

would be nice to see this bios get a proper fix.....

as it is right now they just got rid of voltage options that i need to get me to 3100+mhz with my lil venice.......arrr.....

need a good bios for my ram though but id rather not change if i wont be able to clock my cpu as high due to lack of volts.....

I was advised to flash to the BigToe bios by one of the OCZ reps at BleedinEdge. I di and it works, but are you saying this is not a fixed bios? I am awaiting RMA on my vx pc4000, tried this bios as a possible solution to my ram problem. Should I flash to another bios and if so which one? Please advise. Thanks Pooldoc

hm.. well.. i didnt read dfi forums for a while, so i didnt see this 704 bios warning.. i was playing alot with voltage.. i thing i tryed each of vid special.. but thanks god.. no problem for now.. so i guess its working fine for me..

btw.. is there any newer bios (from 704) yet?