Pimp your "Angry Lab" here!

Cobia69

Guest SuppA-SnipA

nice, ill take some new pics of my desk, i've added my foxconn (ubuntu) rig :D

update - on the left is my foxconn (s939 2.2ghz, 1gb, 6600gt, xp / ubuntu 7.10) on the right is the rig in sig

hpim0795zy8.th.jpg

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's part of the room...not gonna be an Angry Lab since we plan on moving as soon as the lease is up (this place is a xxxxing money pit)

What happened man? I thought you were enjoying your new pad. I thought you bought it too, didn't know you were on lease. When is your lease up?

the place is killing us financially...we did a lease 1yr w/option to buy...thankfully that is an OPTION as $225k house would = about $2k a month in mortage payments...even if we were both making $40k a year that's some . I wouldn't want to get stuck with for 30 years...

no sir, we are going to look for a house that is about $100k range...but we'll probably just rent/lease for another couple of years as we'll have to move again in 2 years when I transfer back up to Boise to finish college at BSU (college here is only jr college).

lease is up in August...can't come soon enough as we are dead broke every single month because of the lease payment...