Pimp your "Angry Lab" here!

Cobia69

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a couple friends over last night and we could get 3 in here no problem...but for more than 3, I'll have to bring out the other 6' folding table and put it right outside the lil comp room...gets a little crowded in here =(

(but...a LOT easier to keep clean and organized!)

Looking good angry. i agree with you, my Mitsubishi Diamondtron is a awesome monitor.

Angry is that a OCZ mouse I see on the table (the blue mouse)?

ya an OCZ Equalizer

I love it...works like a champ with my glass Maxtill mouse pad + teflon skates (and the extra buttons actually work in Rainbow Six Vegas which we played for about 3 hours until 2AM lol)

Guest Lavell

When this happens, let me know so that I can get an 36" LCD too. lol :P

money money, always money. one day I'll be rich and turn them all into 24" to 36" LCD's ;)

Nice dude, I like it. When I get a new camera I'll take some pics of my apt, too. I wish my kid didn't smash our camera :(

BTW, I peeked in on the photography thread, since you mentioned it, some nice pics in there.

Guest SuppA-SnipA

either you have more space now and need to fill in the space, or you through out your old furniture, kitchen so empty

ya the kitchen table belonged to my brother so it went with him, but our landlord has a new kitchen table + chairs they want to get out of their house so we'll take it...we are the kings of second-hand furniture (new furniture is too damned expensive)

Guest SuppA-SnipA

IKEA :) cheap lol, but hey, if its free, take it :)

ps - fix the messy wiring in ur pc area :)