No Money Limit Best Computer Photo Rendering

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you had said that it were YOUR bizness, then thats a whole different story... Power Macs with G5's are the best studio computers now a days... who cares about the IBM compatibles, only pro's use Macs... if you knew o_O You wont see many studios with PC's just because of the performance in rendering.

i recommend the G5 macs.

This is what i recommend.... Ok first you get a hammer.. Then get a trash 80... Next you smash out the screen... then paint it pink and purple... put a 15 inch lcd in that mother and run a pentium 166 with mmx with a 5400 2 gig hard drive with 32 megs of sd ram with a slammin 4 meg vid card... and then get a nice keyboard and mouse and one of those little drawing thingys with the pin.. Then you should spend all the rest of the money on cheap women and booze... Just my Recomendation please consider it...

he definently instead of all that mumbo jumbo get a new Compaq.. they are in their own ballpark of performance ** really really confused**

Ram though for sure will need to be Corsair pc4000 (2 gigs)... and just wait for the "AMD dual Opterons ".

Also what is being overlooked with if there is no price limit is definently a perjector / tri LCDS or get 5 of them / and a massive sound setup. without even trying you could blow 5 grand on those 3 things + setup. i would suggest having the perjector perfessionally installed for a solid setup.

ohhh shnnniikeees !! i forgot about those LCD's! I had a friend who had triple Screens... dude, its hard to get these,... its not common amoung the regular consumers... so you need to search alot, the best set are the 9 screen setups... it uses a base mount, then individual mounts per screen... and these are all custom by Viewsonic, etc and have real thin borders. Basicly the 9 is put together like "Tic-Tac-Toe" 3 top, 3 middle, 3 bottom, and its all connected to a super heavy duty mount that costs around 300 for base, 50 - 100 per screen, then 500+ for ea. screen... you gonna have fun buying these things... btw the 6-screen setup is recommended.

ohhh shnnniikeees !! i forgot about those LCD's! I had a friend who had triple Screens... dude, its hard to get these,... its not common amoung the regular consumers... so you need to search alot, the best set are the 9 screen setups... it uses a base mount, then individual mounts per screen... and these are all custom by Viewsonic, etc and have real thin borders. Basicly the 9 is put together like "Tic-Tac-Toe" 3 top, 3 middle, 3 bottom, and its all connected to a super heavy duty mount that costs around 300 for base, 50 - 100 per screen, then 500+ for ea. screen... you gonna have fun buying these things... btw the 6-screen setup is recommended.

there u go..