Female, new to PC building seeks help

Guys & gals I need to step in and say something, even if I am not the mod of this forum:

Gender or race should not make any difference (and don't to me) as to what type of support a person is given. Comments as I have seen would have had your post deleted and a warning sent. Period. Now let's get back on to assisting this member, and all people who have questions, and keep the comments pertaining to gender out of the equation.

SixFootDuo (aka, Kristina): Have you tried any of the BIOS flash suggestions given? If not, let us know how we might be able to assist you in accomplishing the BIOS flash which may elleviate some of your issues.

If you have a floppy drive and a clean, error free floppy, I can provide you with an automated image of the BIOS Angry_Games suggested. Let me know if this would be of assistance of lessening your BIOS flashing fears.

Actually I was just making the point how it is the thread creator who is trying to abuse her gender to get her help. As others pointed out, normal thread like 30 views, her's is like 600.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys & gals I need to step in and say something, even if I am not the mod of this forum:

Gender or race should not make any difference (and don't to me) as to what type of support a person is given. Comments as I have seen would have had your post deleted and a warning sent. Period. Now let's get back on to assisting this member, and all people who have questions, and keep the comments pertaining to gender out of the equation.

actually, the OP didn't need to splash the "female" banner in the title to receive help. most questions are always around here. the parties that included gender in their responses..well, you could see that coming from miles away. to take any of this seriously is hilarity in itself.

No matter what the title, does posting comments not related to the issue for which the member is experiencing assist in resolving it? No. Not in the slightest.

If you have any constructive ideas to help resolve the issue she is experiencing, please post them.

some of ya'll need to grow up a little

whether it is a female or not, whether the thread starter says she is a female or whether she really is a female is not important.

what is important is that he or she or it or whoever the hell started the thread asking for help got the help they needed.

take a look at my posts if you are not sure how to act around a female on the internet.

don't bother replying to this thread if you have nothing to add to the original poster's problem solving.

No matter what the title, does posting comments not related to the issue for which the member is experiencing assist in resolving it? No. Not in the slightest.

If you have any constructive ideas to help resolve the issue she is experiencing, please post them.

I have seen more than just this thread go off topic lately. Why does this one get a comment like this instead of all the other's?? I will provide links if neccesary!

EDIT: Her/His problem has been answered many times already. bottom line is that with this board you will never get 4 mismatched sticks to run together with eachother, regardless of BIOS, regardless of PSU, and regardless of how much money was spent on her/his setup.

-Freez

what difference does it make?

If her gear is up she's not comin bak until something goes wrong...I noticed very few peeps actually post again after their problems are resolved and the ones that do either contribute or just drop a thank u.

Guest Joalaielna

When i said my comment i was just jokin around, I know that people are just trying to help. :) all in good fun.