Battlefield 2 - where we are playing

Angry_Games

lol, I'm the one usually crashing planes and helicopters

all the time, sometime helicoptors full of people. :nod:

Hahah, you are pretty brave. I won't drive for fear i will kill someone with my woman driving skills and I haven't ever even attempted flying. I am happy as a passenger or running to my location, might be why I die so much :P .

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im having serious bf2 problems tonight. lag on three servers and lost connection. was playing on another and power went out for a second. now ive tried 3 other servers and my mouse pointer does not work. i know my mouse works because it works on my desktop. i hope they come out with a patch soon. i also shot a team mate his name was red. its a glitch in the game unfortunately. dont know if others have come across that yet. tonight is just not my nite for bf2

Guest oRiOn

hey i will join in the fun as Vossont(DFI)

About the loading with the textures, it is an error Dice and EA is working on, I heard from a friend who is pretty up to date on computing news :)

On another note, wtf is up with all the servers, all the sudden every server I play on lags like hell even if im runnin 30 ping :O

On another another note, my 6600gt screams i run it 564/1.16 on air, and I run highest settings and dont any type of lag, aside from the textures :(

oRiOn / Vossont(DFI)

Well I originally ordered it from EA back in the day (lolz) and they didn't try to even charge my card for it until last Friday(24th) so I was like, umm...no I'll go somewhere else. So it'll be here on Wed. Fed-Ex style. i'll jump on her see whats up.

Handle: Freezer64

Occ: The Chopper Pilot

Loadout: Special Forces someone gotta blow their artillery.

AD: Looking for experienced gunner that doesn't just shoot when there's nothing to shoot at, and doesn't bail when he gets where he wants.

a good chopper pilot (transport, not the Blackhawk) will shuttle troops to capture positions and not hang out and fight

we'll get a good chopper pilot and get our whole squad on the chopper, have him drop us right at the capture zone or right outside of the zone and we'll parachute in, he'll go back and pick up another squad.