Hardcore OCer PC Case.

FLD

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truly creative there babyelf. Had to show that pic to my GF to dispel her notion of my uber geekness. That, coupled with AG's toaster pics , have helped to redeem my standing. NOT! ;)

Probably don't need to mention this, but at 4 to a pack, you'll want 3 packs to fully support the board.

Depending on the seriousness of your HSF and the processor location on the mobo, the board do sag a bit if you're just on the corners.

Thanks all you guys for being realy helpful. I am busy with my work so I cannot post much ATM. But I greatly apprecite your inputs.

Yeah, I am going naked!!! :):P

Still, keep on coming. I think the RS ones look really good but I don't think I can find one in AU. I guess I'll just have to make onle myself like one in the link above.

I am not sure if we have RadioShack here. I think there is one in Melbourne but am not sure if the have the stands.

My youngest son was in Sydney recently on a school trip ... absolutely fell in love with your country (Babes, Dad! They've got babes!). Make room ... I think he's gonna end up there in a few years!

Yeah, plenty of them...here. Unfortunately, my situation does not allow me to do so no more. :D :cool:

LOL.. babes :D

yea wangerin.. it's the ikea one lol.. nice table.. love it.. i'm fitting my system out there now and 2 LCD monitor .. hehe

whereabouts sydney? maybe ask FLD or me to bring him to babes' watchout :P