gordesky1

I like my new avartar! :nod:

Thanks,

Dave

Same here :) Didn't know how the whole avatar thing worked. Thought I'd eventually get to set one up. You saved me lot's of time looking for a crusty OldGuy picture (especially since I wouldn't have been able to use it) :shake:

Perfecto Mundo...............................

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love Digital Illusions (before i became a desktop wallpaper nazi anyway)

updating a few more avs so I don't have to do it for a while again (you can find out who has an av by going to the member list section and sorting by post count)

OMFG!!!! LMAO!!!!! I thought I would never say this for what I see, but...

Thanks A_G!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :shake: :shake: :D :shake: :nod: :shake: :nod: :shake:

Edit: Too bad you couldn't fit the pocket protector with the toothbrush, bailing wire and duct tape in it. :)

Edit: Too bad you couldn't fit the pocket protector with the toothbrush, bailing wire and duct tape in it. :)

Look, you'll get that on your 2,000th post. So suck it up!

Ohh man thi avatars are hilarious... But I have recognized something about themmm They work!

When Im in thread trying to get to the end to see whats allready been done and whats still to try I read the avatared posts more carefully... Its a bit dangerous since i might miss something (doesnt mean I do NOT read other posts) but it helps me sorting the issues out...

OMFG!!!! LMAO!!!!! I thought I would never say this for what I see, but...

Thanks A_G!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :shake: :shake: :D :shake: :nod: :shake: :nod: :shake:

Is the hat lined with tin foil to keep out mind control waves ????