NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

I have problem with DFI nf3 ULTRA-D. Now I run on 230FSB, but system is unstable. Memory-166divider (mushkin 550MHz). HTT is 3x. Where is the problem?

O144 runs on 312FSB on my MSI mobo.

Where is problem?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have problem with 3DMark06 on LP UT NF3 Ultra-D?

My system stop responding during system checking with 3DMark06 at stock speed or any overclocked speed.

However, System is very stable with other games or any other software.

hey all, just wanted to say, check my "Workstation Rig" in my sig, and it has also been a good gaming rig for Eve and it even plays Oblivion

I finally got tired of unplugging the SATA drives when fooling in the bios so as you can see, I just keep the damn thing at 216x11 lol

so far it has performed flawlessly!

hey all, just wanted to say, check my "Workstation Rig" in my sig, and it has also been a good gaming rig for Eve and it even plays Oblivion

I finally got tired of unplugging the SATA drives when fooling in the bios so as you can see, I just keep the damn thing at 216x11 lol

so far it has performed flawlessly!

Funny since day 1 on this board I used an (ATA133) drive as a boot drive, and set SATA on 3&4 as a mirror data drive you can get the bios to save changes etc on the fly. Nice to see you are still using your nf3 rig. Mine just flys!

BTW, great forum here.

Glad to see you did not win the lottery, and pull the plug :~)

Funny since day 1 on this board I used an (ATA133) drive as a boot drive, and set SATA on 3&4 as a mirror data drive you can get the bios to save changes etc on the fly. Nice to see you are still using your nf3 rig. Mine just flys!

BTW, great forum here.

Glad to see you did not win the lottery, and pull the plug :~)

That problem depends on your bios version my friend! I have 7/11 and i have to unplug my sata drives to save the setting in the bios. :P

Hmmm, not so. I have used all the BIOS 705, 711, 815, 824, C19. If you initially disable SATA, and disconnect your SATA drives, then build windoze on the IDE boot drive, then set up your RAID array with the required drivers, you can overclock, change GENI BIOS settings, until the cows come home without having to touch your SATA drives ever again. It has always worked this way for me regardless of the the BIOS version. Theres a couple of threads around here about this as well, if you like I can find them for you. :P

Hmmm, not so. I have used all the BIOS 705, 711, 815, 824, C19. If you initially disable SATA, and disconnect your SATA drives, then build windoze on the IDE boot drive, then set up your RAID array with the required drivers, you can overclock, change GENI BIOS settings, until the cows come home without having to touch your SATA drives ever again. It has always worked this way for me regardless of the the BIOS version. Theres a couple of threads around here about this as well, if you like I can find them for you. :P

Yeah i know, but the method didn't work for me, oh well! :(