NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

You could probably get 270 1:1 if you added a booster to 3.6v. Is that right with

what your chips are capable of or do you have the older bh5's ?

No not the older bh5 i have the ocz powerstream 520 the one with adjustable rails and those leds at the back i just noticed they where all yellow should they not be green?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ JasonX - SHOULD is not the keyword here...use the tools that this board gives you and find out where it WILL work...

Drop the multi on yer proessor and spend time playing with the memory. Push it as far as it will go and experiment with all the settings. We can tell you what to do till the cows come home but the bottom line is you need to bear down and spend time with the memory and learn what does what...

No not the older bh5 i have the ocz powerstream 520 the one with adjustable rails and those leds at the back i just noticed they where all yellow should they not be green?

Hehe, u mean the ones with that factory "tape" over it to warn you not to

adjust them?

Green +-%5 factory

Red above

Yellow below

You may never get them back to factory using this board as a reference.

Hehe, u mean the ones with that factory "tape" over it to warn you not to

adjust them?

Green +-%5 factory

Red above

Yellow below

Ya thats the one how can i put them to green since there all showing yellow.

Ya thats the one how can i put them to green since there all showing yellow.

Snap a pic from the bios "pc health" if you have a camera. This board either

has BAD voltage regulators or BAD sensors. Hard to say what they scrimped on

the cheap...

Better yet put the psu on a known good nf2 board and calibrate it. I would keep

in the green, don't get wild with that philips screw driver though.

Edit: adjust with large jewlers philips.

@ JasonX - SHOULD is not the keyword here...use the tools that this board gives you and find out where it WILL work...

Drop the multi on yer proessor and spend time playing with the memory. Push it as far as it will go and experiment with all the settings. We can tell you what to do till the cows come home but the bottom line is you need to bear down and spend time with the memory and learn what does what...

Exactly !!!

blinker:: I was interested in that link, though all of those image links require login...

jasonx:: 1.6v reading in XP won't help if your at 2.2g and temps are at 50c but

list your entire genius bios tree to speed things up. Actually you can pose 10

or 12 questions all at the same time if you want. Each question requires

a piece of bios information. Probably ALL of your questions could be answered in

a single post.

I am now at 2658mhz but I'm @ 1.6v.. stock air (fancy heat pipes) hehehe.. anyway.. because I'm still noxious after spending 500 big ones for a cpu that I didnt need... what are peeps feelings on high voltages in terms of cpu life?? I'm staying between 36-40c on temp..

Dram settings are 2225 2t everthing else auto cpu vid 0.4 chipset voltage 1.65 ram voltage 3.2 agp voltage 1.5 cpu 236 agp overclock 67 ltd 3 cool n quit dsiabled.And 50percent reduction dont know if its useful.Also does setting 2t have a big performance hit like in game i mean.

I am now at 2658mhz but I'm @ 1.6v.. stock air (fancy heat pipes) hehehe.. anyway.. because I'm still noxious after spending 500 big ones for a cpu that I didnt need... what are peeps feelings on high voltages in terms of cpu life?? I'm staying between 36-40c on temp..

To each his own with regard to voltage...If those are your load temps I'm jealous.