NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH boy i cant wait cause i cant afford to upgrade to PCI cards yet, and i just got my 6800gt OC just a couple of months ago. But i want to upgrade to the new venice cores and a chance to utilize my Nifty OCZ memory dual channel memory. W()()T Cant wait!

I like that the DFI newer (NF4/NF3-ultra) boards are setup for improved cooling (ram slots not blocking airflow and CPU in the middle). Some of those ideas are like BTX, im aware its an ATX board. Angry did hardwareasylum get the info / specs before you ? Just curious.

I like that the DFI newer (NF4/NF3-ultra) boards are setup for improved cooling (ram slots not blocking airflow and CPU in the middle). Some of those ideas are like BTX, im aware its an ATX board. Angry did hardwareasylum get the info / specs before you ? Just curious.

ive had info for a while

i dont post it because i dont have a board in my hands

specs are always subject to change

i dont deal in speculation and rumor

i only report on what i have in my hands that i can touch and see with my own eyes.

reporting on speculation and leaked news and inside info is just stupid in my opinion and i take no part in it.

when the 939 AGP board arrives in my hands then you will see me post pictures of it and benches of it running.

until then, i don't have anything to say as it has been 6 months and still no 939 AGP.