NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey wazzup guys???? Anybody with the board get it up and running yet????? Just got mine today, I'm gonna start putting it all together now. I see that the nvidia nforce drivers are 5.3 on my disc. Same as the once that are on the Nforce3 Socket 754, I will probably use the 5.10 myself. also i see that there is a nvidia tweak utility on the disc also, i know that on the 754 we were not to use it. is it ok for the socket939 or this board??? I ordered the Sand Diego 3700+ but i received the San Diego 4000+, Keep in touch !!!!! Scott :) Almost forgot what bios is on this board ??????? (I'll think of more things yet lol )

Hey wazzup guys???? Anybody with the board get it up and running yet????? Just got mine today, I'm gonna start putting it all together now. I see that the nvidia nforce drivers are 5.3 on my disc. Same as the once that are on the Nforce3 Socket 754, I will probably use the 5.10 myself. also i see that there is a nvidia tweak utility on the disc also, i know that on the 754 we were not to use it. is it ok for the socket939 or this board??? I ordered the Sand Diego 3700+ but i received the San Diego 4000+, Keep in touch !!!!! Scott :) Almost forgot what bios is on this board ??????? (I'll think of more things yet lol )

see my pics

also DO NOT USE NTUNE EVER ON OUR DFI BOARDS. NEVER EVER.

:tooth:

(follow my advice...please...Ntune has a nasty habit of killing our boards)

i believe i see an XP-90 there so i need to ask this question as i have one....

are SATA 3 & 4 easily accessible using that HS....

yep, cinch to access the sata ports (lemme go plug in 2 sata cables real quick just to make sure so i dont look really stupid lol)

939agp-5.jpg

edit: you will have to put the sata cables on first, or remove the AGP card to get the SATA cables on lol...

thanks for the quick response.....i'll just have to remember when i finally get one to plug in the SATA cables before i put in my video card....