NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a reply from Atacom today:

Hi, XXXX. This DFI mobo is not available yet. DFI office called me yesterday and told me the ETA will be next Monday. We will be the first one who have this mobo.If you have anyother question please feel free to call me by 877-4282266 or contact me via e-mail. Thank you!

But, there's THIS listed at Mwave. I bit, ordered with a 3700SD. We'll see what happens. :cool:

Got a reply from Atacom today:

But, there's THIS listed at Mwave. I bit, ordered with a 3700SD. We'll see what happens. :cool:

Wether they really have it or not, the price looks fair. I paid 129.00 for my NF3 754 a couple of months ago.............

mwave is an awesome place and have a very good rep. I try to buy as much as I can from them cause they have willcall and are about 40 miles away. I can pick up my order 2 hours after its placed or go in and place the order on there computer and not wait at all.

Bah, only 3.2 vdimm. Was looking to buy some Mushkin Redline without needing a booster
It's been spec'd to have 3.2dimm from the get go........just hope that someone like TicTac can mod the BIOS to allow up to 4v like he did for the Nf3 Skt754.......I'll be using TCCD though so 3.2 is more than enough, but yeah for thos mushkin 3.2 aint gonna come near to even cutting what they need

Never even heard of mwave, but I'm really tempted to pick up the board since it says instock.....I wants newegg to have it :( but right now their webpage isn't opening for me.....they got really good RMA service........can anyone vouche for mwaves, or how long they give you to RMA? I believe neweggs is like 90 days because I had to return an NF7-S v2 during that time period once...........I really need to just wait a few days anyway so I can see what AG and a couple of you others who got it already has to say about the board........and the whole SATA ports issue still hasn't been brought up yet......I'd also like to know if they are locked considering I got 2 out of 3 drives that are SATA :P