Case Pressure Problem?

Alot of case manufacturers will just put as many fans as will fit as an afterthought to the design. Keep in mind unless you have gone through the process of completely sealing your case, if you have more exhaust fans than intake , atmospheric will push air into the case to help fill the void from ANY available openings. This will include CD and DVD drive faces. You like having dirty air flow and settling across all those nice optical lenses??

I would much rather pull fresh air in through a filtered intake fan then through all the little cracks and crevices of the case design.

yeah that makes sense....sacrafice a little bit of temp for other things....that does make sense.

object is to have like 2 32 cfm fans on bottom front of case and 1 or more fans on the back with more cfm that way you will have a nice powerfull flow from front to back and it drops temps nicely i would know because i didnt have no exhaust on mine and i put just a lil fan on my ackward back of my case and it was a pretty thing for my temps.

Blow holes make the difference. no joke. To keep my cpu as cool as possible i have a duct the i built into my window, this duct lets the cpu fan suck air form outside the case, with a filter of course. Then i have a blowhole, a exaust on rear, and a exaust on the window below the duct, near my video card, and thats all, the cpu temps dropped like 5 C when i made the duct and it also is a great source of clean air so there is no dust and crap.

Another way of coolering your cpu is to put a couple ramsinks on the BACK of your mobo where the cpu is, then cut a hole or mount a fan on that side blowing on them, i got another 2C lower from that too.