nF4 SLI-DR and OCZ PC-5000 DFI Special Edition

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could help you.

I'm running a 3500 Clawhammer/Hammer an my timings are useless to anyone that doesn't have the same CPU and even then the settings might not work at all.

Someone with your CPU will have to get the settings so you can use them as a guide.

I did find that the 5/09-2 was more stable than the 5/10-2 so I switched back this evening.

Can you post your Memory settings and the BIOS your using now that your finished testing?

Here are the settings I am using, you can try them to see if they will work for you

In DRAM Configuration

enable

auto

auto

enabled

auto

auto

level 2

auto

normal

auto

disable

16 x

07 x

disable

In Genie Bios

3 or 4

16 16

7 to start with

disable

1.500v

1.30v-1.35v (This is about 1.57v-1.62v. If you need more, do not go past

1.45v here, use more the 123% below, there is a reason )

above VID * 123%

1.30v

1.70v

2.7v or 2.8v

ya those settings are not stable for me.

i am currently running

@ 285 HTT X 10

i dont have the complete settings as i am at work right now, but i will post my compete list tonight when i get home.

memtest completes in 29.3 secs.

can someone please post a list like criton please of settings to try since i am a total newb here and am running everything on auto except the voltage for ram which i up'd to 2.9v and am running the ram so far at 200mhz which seems a damn waste for almost $400 :(

i am slowly learning though.

can someone please post a list like criton please of settings to try since i am a total newb here and am running everything on auto except the voltage for ram which i up'd to 2.9v and am running the ram so far at 200mhz which seems a damn waste for almost $400 :(

i am slowly learning though.

Hi ill i bus!

To start with, 2.9 is pretty high for this ram. You should start with 2.7-2.8v.

Here are the settings I am using right now. They allow me to pass Memtest, to run certain benches and to play games for hours without a crash.... I just can't run Prime and OCCT for more than a few minutes though. Maybe someone can help me too :rolleyes:

Bios: 510-2

16 16

Disable

113%

Enable

Enable

Increase Skew

Auto

Fast

Enable

Disable

I hope that will get you started.

i flashed to the 510-2 BIOS on my SLI-DR mobo and other than adjusting voltage on CPU to 1.30 + 123%, LTD to 1.40 and VDimm to 2.7 everythign else is default settings and timings.

i am 100% stable. compelted Prime95, OCCT, and all the other benchies

2850 mhz = 285x10

im sorry mr white,but its all double dutch to me. can someone please post bios screen i can copy? andy at ocz never EVER replied when i was having probs getting my ram from OCZ to work in dual channel, and i dont wanna waste my time pm'ing him, so im relying on the dfi-ers out there. Im on day 8 of a 12day water fast (no food, or liquids allowed except water) at the moment and dont have the energy to read the HUGE sticky on the difference between ras and cas and bas or whatever :(

edit, i know the 2nd part of the list u put there mr white is from genie>dram settings. but where is the first list of figures from in the bios? im using the 16/3 bios from the dfi website btw. there betas i think. it allows slot 1 and 3 to work in dual mode if that helps. thanks so much people. :)

im sorry mr white,but its all double dutch to me. can someone please post bios screen i can copy? andy at ocz never EVER replied when i was having probs getting my ram from OCZ to work in dual channel, and i dont wanna waste my time pm'ing him, so im relying on the dfi-ers out there. Im on day 8 of a 12day water fast (no food, or liquids allowed except water) at the moment and dont have the energy to read the HUGE sticky on the difference between ras and cas and bas or whatever :(

edit, i know the 2nd part of the list u put there mr white is from genie>dram settings. but where is the first list of figures from in the bios? im using the 16/3 bios from the dfi website btw. there betas i think. it allows slot 1 and 3 to work in dual mode if that helps. thanks so much people. :)

The first part of the list comes from Genie Bios. Strangely enough I tried 510-3 today without much success and when I came back to 510-2 I managed to run Prime for many hours with the settings I've posted.