good JOKE for ya...

cpuz

I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. (Jon Stewart)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.angelfire.com/rings/judy_patch/

shut down this website and direct all support inquiries to Judy Patch! :shake: :nod: :D

That site was hacked around 9-10am mountain time and then removed around noon. I saw it earlier in the morning though and got a cut/paste of it! The Hacker had removed all the text and simply put, "NEXT TIME GET YOUR INFORMATION CORRECT!!!!!!"

Who ever hacked it, while I don't think hacking is normally cool, my hat is off to you because that needed to be removed. I can just see all the losers buying her CD and claiming it's the gospel truth cause it came on a CD and was on the web with pictures and tehn calling tech support for help with their C.P.U. or claiming that the government is watching them cause their Hard Drive has an IP address!

That site was hacked around 9-10am mountain time and then removed around noon. I saw it earlier in the morning though and got a cut/paste of it! The Hacker had removed all the text and simply put, "NEXT TIME GET YOUR INFORMATION CORRECT!!!!!!"

Removed? That "I Rule / Judy Owned" page which is just now there? :D

There were three women, a Brunette, a Red Head, and a Blonde. They all worked together at an office.

Every day they noticed that their boss left work a little early. So one day they met together and decided that today when the boss left, they would all leave early too.

The boss left and so did they.

The Brunette went home and straight to bed so she could get an early start the next morning. The Red Head went home to get in a quick work out before her dinner date. The Blonde went home and walked into the bedroom. She opens the door slowly and saw her husband in bed with her boss, so she shut the door and left.

The next day, the Brunette and the Red Head are talking about going home early again. They ask the Blonde if she wants to leave early again.

"No," she says, "yesterday I nearly got caught!"

A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing a rectal exam:

1. "Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!"

2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"

3. "Can you hear me NOW?"

4. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

5. "You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married."

6. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"

7. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out..."

8. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"

9. "If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!

10. "Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."

11. "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"

And the best one of all...

12. "Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there."

Removed? That "I Rule / Judy Owned" page which is just now there? :D

OMG it's like some sort of honeypot network now. I wonder how long til she ets to have a spot on Springer?

Springer: Hello, Judy, and welcome to the show!

Judy: Thanks, it's great to be out from under my rock. You know, my kids keep me there and it's a great spot to hide from the government.

S: Really?! Wow, well, we've brought you here to discuss your website and--

J: Oh I know! Isn't it horrible! I'm just trying to help people and those mean hackers have to deface my web site and ruin my business and it makes me want to cry!

S: That is really sad but we have one of those hackers right here on the show!!! Here he is; come on up @c1d r@1n!

*cameras show a purple haired guy entering the studio and Judy flies in to a rage*

I see you have way too much free time on your hands just like me. lol

OMG it's like some sort of honeypot network now. I wonder how long til she ets to have a spot on Springer?

Springer: Hello, Judy, and welcome to the show!

Judy: Thanks, it's great to be out from under my rock. You know, my kids keep me there and it's a great spot to hide from the government.

S: Really?! Wow, well, we've brought you here to discuss your website and--

J: Oh I know! Isn't it horrible! I'm just trying to help people and those mean hackers have to deface my web site and ruin my business and it makes me want to cry!

S: That is really sad but we have one of those hackers right here on the show!!! Here he is; come on up @c1d r@1n!

*cameras show a purple haired guy entering the studio and Judy flies in to a rage*

One of my favorite quotes:

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid people that need the advice." - Bill Cosby

What the heck, here's another:

"I didnt lie, I was just telling fiction with my mouth." - Unknown