What would you change about the DFI nF4 mobo's

rich means i could buy your house, kick you out to the street, hire pro thugs to beat you up, and then pay off a gov't agency to make you disappear

that is rich

what I have right now is morally and ethically and spiritually acceptable so im pretty happy...

but

i would like to have that kind of mean power hahahaha

ME HAVE POWA!

lol! hahaha! seems like when you get money, you'll turn into Leona Helmsley!! :nod:

helmsley_leona.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My shipset fan is silent because it has a quiet fan on it. So SPQQKY just dont connect the extra power cords if you dont hink you need them hehee. I have a feeling there is a reasone you dont have the other board.

Oh yea the one thing I would actually like to change: soundstorm.

im already as ugly as she is, but im already 10x as mean too (ask Rgone!)

id be like Donald Trump without the bad hair (hey Don, dude, ITS A COMB-OVER...don't you realize that WE ALL KNOW IT???)

cept i'd be surrounded by groupie chicks who thought overclocking was just so interesting (they'd think anything was interesting as long as I was rich rick rich!!!)

im already as ugly as she is, but im already 10x as mean too (ask Rgone!)

id be like Donald Trump without the bad hair (hey Don, dude, ITS A COMB-OVER...don't you realize that WE ALL KNOW IT???)

cept i'd be surrounded by groupie chicks who thought overclocking was just so interesting (they'd think anything was interesting as long as I was rich rick rich!!!)

oh man! you're really crackin me up!! LOL! Yeah and if any of those groupie chicks, give you one bit of trouble....you can simply tell em..."YOUR FIRED!".

PS: If any of those groupie chicks thought overclocking was interesting...they'd probably look like the mamma from "what's eating gilbert grape" on a bad hair day!! hehehe.

Karajan pretty much goes to waste with ALC850, I'd choose a better codec chip. I don't know if it has something to do with nvidia reference design though.

A better h/w monitor chip if possible.

And I'd rather not having these horrible sleeved ATA cables. Better ship it with no cables at all!

now only if someone in the hardware development part of DFI saw this and actually pulled all these things off (well except the whole hacking vegas thing :P) i would deffinitly buy it. Also it would be nice if they designed it to work well with the new Windows 64 bit. Might get up a little in price but it would be worth it!!!!!!

make the cmos reset jumper a little easier to get to ------ or make the jumper itself be longer so you can grab it - without tweezers etc......

right now i have a lolipop stick taped to it so i can just flip from reset to normal and back without tweezers ;)