NF4 beta testers - please check Beta section

You gat one dem air NF4puppies sitting purty on the table. Hehehehehe. Such a purty site to see four shore. Hehehehe.

RGone... :confused: as usual.

What? You want pictures of it sure :D But I dont believe thats what you mean. http://home.no/nickeh/DFI+Minne/ look there. Dont know what you mean but you can check my sign too if you dont think I got it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bjevers

Thx for the input but:

I was Flashing from 310 to 310 :) I'd read that the USB fixes were only implemented in a later version of that BIOS.

I tried 4 different single stiks of RAM in slot 2, including a stick of Corsair Value that has allways worked in this board.

I had for the first time tried the official update instructions - disconnect power remove battery etc. I usually just loads BIOS defaults. No matter what - the thing was dead.

But lo and behold; this evening I - just for the heck of it - did a BIOS reset again (just moved the jumper a couple of seconds) and the damn thing booted afterwards :confused:

Well ' I've already ordered the BIOS savior, and I'll keep it just in case. I do like to be the first one on the block to flash a new (beta) BIOS...

whats wrong with just hotflashing? quick to do. i find it faster than the bios savior, that is when a flash does go bad and thats very, very rare. works for me mainly because ive got another comp with the same bios socket type so i just boot it with a DOS disk, flip the chip out and replace with the duff one, wipe the ROM chip then reflash it, never fails :cool:

Guest bradmax57

Id be very interested in try this out if I can find a place in UK that sells the bios saviour