The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh My apologies, I didn't notice. You have an NF3 chipset which I don't have access to. You'll need to ask someone else as LDT voltage is different from chipset voltage and has it's own setting in an NF4 bios. It's possible LDT isn't a valid NF3 mbm value.

3700+ Newark not Venice? 2880 @ 255? your sig is a headscratcher to me :)

nah its all wrong

Had my sopeed premium at 255 b4 i murdered one dimm so I ran other at 240X12 until I got my rma back, but since then ive been getting bum sticks so ima get me 2 gigs of tccd now and be done with it..

I even had the bios wrong in that siggy..

Its just something dumb i made in a short time just to have something to show..

Nothing special

Put together mr rig last week and going to start to get my max mhz to start ocing but i cant seem to get my vga card and ambient to get a reading. I have the newest version of MBM5 (v5.370) and the v7.2 plugin. I have my 2 case and cpu fans plugged into the aerogate 3(which reads a little different cpu temp than mbm5; im assuming mbm5 is the correct one). Any suggestions?

I use ati tool to send data to #5/gpu and #6/mem and mbm reads it there..

Hope this helps

Do you have to have ATITool running to have MBM post the temps?

ALso, is there any way for MBM to read both my +12V rails? Right now it only reads one, and I don't know which one it is.

ALso, is there any way for MBM to read both my +12V rails? Right now it only reads one, and I don't know which one it is.

No... The 12V it is measuring is one of the +12V sources hooked to the mobo (all 4 connectors have +12V, but I think it is most likely 24 pin ATX connector as it is the most important)

wow what a long thread !

The MBM5 is all pimpd out on my rig thanks to you guys !

Works great, only thing is I cant get it to detect anyother fans aside from cpu and chipset fan and my core clock is always 350 even though I run it at 410...

Other than that tis sweet

AirJarHead - yes you need to have ATITool running to read temps on ATI Card. Is there a reason you don't like it to be ON?

Thinkin' _xhp_ is right on target about 12v reading the ATX plug.

@Rattle - great news. glad you like it.

Procure a set of Black horned-rim eyeglasses for full "nerdyness".

A plaid shirt and stripped pants will complete your ensomble.