The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@_xhp_

Only you or a moderator could delete the 7.0 and 7.1 versions as I cannot EDIT your posts. I do not think a moderator would have done so without notifying one of us. (So I am blaming it on the Croatian wine or Alzheimer's)

Did the mods lower the number of attachmeants per post? I can only attach 5 attachmeants now (v7,v7 sli, v7.2, v7.2 sli, source code). This could be a reason of dessapeared attachmeant.

V7 download count is 0 now :( - it was >350 before :P

May be better to use one of our/your "less than important" posts to list/link to the required downloads. I can correct and direct from the 1st post.

ncsa "reserved" three posts in a row when he was working on his stuff.

Yes, there are limitations to the number of attachments/images and the number of characters per post. I know a lot of people are working very hard to organize and clean up the forum. I am sure if necessary one of the moderators can change things to make it easier to understand.

When you get a chance can you check the latest ATITool and contact Wizzard with your input as you have done before? It would be appreciated by all.

May be better to use one of our/your "less than important" posts to list/link to the required downloads. I can correct and direct from the 1st post.

Not needed - is is ok at is is now. There is no v7.1, but the only difference between 7.1& 7.2 is that with 7.2 you can change the sensor names (and it should be possible with the new v7.0s also)...

Hi, I followed the guides and stuff, great work guys! I have but one question, when i do the GPU Clocks/Mem Clocks, I have a 7800GTX and in RivaTuner it's set to 460, in the monitor it shows 500, but in MBM it shows 460. So basically i'm wondering why isn't MBM detecting the geometric clock (+40)?

Thanks.

Ah ok I reread your post, I misunderstood your problem. Rivatuner monitor shows the geometry block but all other monitors I've tried don't. _xhp_ could give you the details but basically it is largely a bookkeeping issue. As far as real core clocks are concerned, the actual clocks seem to be the same. I asked a very similar question a few pages back. It's not clear to me if the rivatuner value has had +40 added to the monitored output or if it is actually reading a different output address.

It seems everest reports with the ~40 boost and ati tool doesn't. 515 mhz vs 557 mhz

I'm bothered by the fact that unless I use Winfox2 drivers I seem unable to get my GPU fan speed above 50%. It would be nice if Nvidia allowed for direct control as winfox uses over 6k mem.