What nForce drivers do you all use?

Hey there!

I always wanted to know, which nForce drivers are the fastest, most stable and best working drivers what-so-ever out there.

So. What drivers do you use?

I, for myself, use Mwarheads drivers at the moment, but I want to have a working firewall, so... yea.

I think it would be great to have a list of links in one thread.

Thanks,

zaubara

5.10's. where do you get these Mwarhead drivers? also what makes them so special? i just made a thread asking specifically about the beta 6.14's and if anyone is using them specifically. always looking to make sure my DFI is working top notch. 6.31 beta? when and where did these come out?

IF you have an NF3 UT250gb motherboard the only recommended drivers for the board are on the CD or available at DFI downloads. For all practical purposes that makes any other driver a beta driver as far as the NF3 UT250gb board is concerned. Proceed at your own risk.

I have spent days trouble-shooting sound problems with users that ran over to Nvdia and downloaded some new driver and windup pulling their hair out until they went back to the drivers from DFI download. You are warned as I have already been there and done that and it was NOT fun at all.

RGone...

omga14 , man you can try any drivers you want to try. Just be in such a position that you can dig yourself out of a hole if you fall in it. I think you asked about beta drivers anyway in the other thread. I don't do beta myself.

RGone...

Originally posted by omga14

where do you get these Mwarhead drivers?

http://mwarhead.motherboardfaqs.com. The first one on googles list ;)

About the rest... i have no clue. I never did any comparisons, to be honest...

So, if your system is running fine, you might just want to stick to your current drivers...

Originally posted by RGone

IF you have an NF3 UT250gb motherboard the only recommended drivers for the board are on the CD or available at DFI downloads. For all practical purposes that makes any other driver a beta driver as far as the NF3 UT250gb board is concerned. Proceed at your own risk.

I have spent days trouble-shooting sound problems with users that ran over to Nvdia and downloaded some new driver and windup pulling their hair out until they went back to the drivers from DFI download. You are warned as I have already been there and done that and it was NOT fun at all.

RGone...

Sooo... is DFI working on a remix of new drivers?

Lets just say I like ... being up to date. ;)

Still, I'd love to read a few more personal experiences of people who dared installing new drivers... ;)

cantankerous: Would you mind uploading or sending me the remix? =) Would be great!

Thanks ;)

I forget which im using..lol.. I think its the 614's..

Im really not concerned with updating them anymore unless I see new officials out that people are getting better results with .. These have worked well for a while now and even in the past I saw very little improvement between new driver sets.. with the exception for when nf2's first came out and the sound drivers worked like crap..

Originally posted by RGone

RGone...

Hmmmm, I had nothing but trouble with the 5.03 driver set on the CD. The progress bar at the Windows XP Logo would loop endlessly with that set. 5.10 seems to work better for me although I concede I don't use the sound driver as I'm using an Audigy2.

what differences did you notice going with the 6.14's THunDA? think it's worth my time switching? i'm not gonna be doing any benching for another couple of weeks(waiting for a new psu) but any differences in performance?